Offer Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Chandigarh , ChandigarhVisit Seller Store
Rs 270 Rs 295
Rs 295 Rs 550
Rs 550 Rs 320
Rs 270 Rs 350
Rs 280 Rs 300
Rs 255 Rs 240
Rs 240 Rs 350
Rs 265 Rs 350
Rs 295 Rs 320
Rs 260 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 350
|Binding||: Paper Back|
|Number of Pages||: 162|
A Complete Guide to MCQ for Class X has been written in accordance with the latest syllabus of Science prescribed by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), New Delhi. The present book will help you to self-understand the subject in a better way.
Unique features of this book
1. About 1200 Q & A.
2. Written in very simple, easy to understand student friendly language.
3. All chapters of science book are covered.
4. All questions are made at par with CBSE question standard.
5. Every question has four options and they are very informative though only one will be the correct answer.
6. All questions are answered at last of each chapter.
7. Every answer is explained in detail.
8. Other than correct answer all other options are also discussed to understand why they are not the correct option for that question.
9. The answer is written in a comprehensive style in most cases with well-illustrated and labeled diagrams where ever it was required.
About Author: Full name of the author: Er. SAJAL KUMAR GHOSH. Current Affiliation: A.M.I.E, M-Tech (Production Engineering) E-mail ID: email@example.com Teaching/professional Experience: a) Private tutor since 1998 at PUC-2 level (20 Years’ experience). b) Scientific Staff in Nuclear power Plant and Commissioning expert in engineering safety systems. Professional Experience (e.g. Industry, Consultancy) He is working in a Nuclear Power Plant under Govt. PSU of Dept. of Atomic Energy since 2004. He was involved in commissioning of engineering safety features and ventilation systems of 220×2 MWe PHWR Nuclear power plants. Presently associated with Nuclear Power Program of India. He have vast 14 years of experience in commissioning of ventilation and engineering safety features systems in nuclear power plants and testing of related equipments at par with atomic energy regulatory norms. Membership of Associations/Societies: Associate Member of The Institution of Engineers (India), Kolkata. Books Published : Author has published following books: Mechanical Engineering MCQ & A for UPSC,GATE,PSC & A.M.I.E.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.350|