Offer Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C
Karur , Tamil NaduVisit Seller Store
Rs 1600 Rs 261
Rs 261 Rs 285
Rs 285 Rs 110
Rs 110 Rs 1598
Rs 639 Rs 699
Rs 350 Rs 1598
Rs 639 Rs 450
Rs 430 Rs 720
Rs 499 Rs 400
Rs 257 Rs 440
Rs 271 Rs 700
Rs 420 Rs 390
Rs 375 Rs 295
Rs 280 Rs 390
Rs 390 Rs 498
Rs 498 Rs 400
Rs 400 Rs 480
Rs 480 Rs 1250
Rs 1250 Rs 170
Rs 170 Rs 449
Rs 299 Rs 45
Rs 45 Rs 110
Rs 110 Rs 222
Rs 220 Rs 80
Rs 75 Rs 310
Rs 310 Rs 247
Rs 239 Rs 30
Rs 30 Rs 80
|Lifestyle||: Everyday Use|
Daily needs specification
|Shelf Life||: 6 months|
|Food Preference||: Vegetarian|
Aditha – Organic Groundnut Oil:
Groundnut Oil is one of the best and popular cooking oil that used in most of the homes. The main reason for groundnut oil to be used in kitchens is good taste, low saturated fats, free from cholesterol, consists effective fatty acids. Also its good for heart health, prevents cancer diseases, boost blood circulations and etc. Generally groundnut or peanut oil comes in different verities based on its extraction and filtration methods. Those are refined, unrefined, roasted and cold pressed. The groundnut oil has very high energy and vitamins A, D and E. It contains Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA).
Need of Organic Groundnut Oil:
· Cold pressed groundnut oil has no loss of proteins, vitamins, minerals, nutrition. Because it’s extracted by low temperature.
· Wood pressed groundnut oils are extracted and its follow unrefined process. So that cholesterol is less.
· Organic groundnut oil is important for heart functioning system and also its prevents from cancer, boost body neuron cells.
· Its feature is its help to reduce blood pressure and maintains correct level of the pressure.
· Organic peanut oils are used to solve stomach problems like constipation disorders, digestive problems.
· Groundnut oil is the rich source of protein, so its used for strong muscles and body strength.
Extraction of Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil:
The following processes are done in wood pressed ground nut oil extraction method.
· First the un cleaned and stone mixed groundnut seeds are cleaned and destoned by destoner machine.
· Next the cleaned groundnut seeds are dried in solar heat for get extra yield in groundnut seeds.
· After the dried groundnut seeds are placed into wood chamber (Mara Chekku) for oil extraction process.
· Finally the unfiltered groundnut oil is produced then its goes for filtering process with filer machines.
· Last the pure and filtered groundnut oil is packed in bottles then its goes ready for selling to the customers.
Benefits of Organic Groundnut Oil:
Body Strength: Groundnut oil is an important factor for strength our human body with
High Protein, Vitamins, etc.
Prevention of Cancer : Groundnut oil has polyhonal antioxidants which is directly prevent cancer and its side effects.
Good for Heart: Groundnut oil has rich in Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA) which is good for heart functioning.
Control Blood Sugar: Groundnut oil is control insulin level of sugar patients which is most medical factor that proved by doctors.
Good for Immune System: The groundnut oil which is used to body immune system with antioxidants. Its simulated the white blood cells.
Control Blood Flow: Groundnut oil has Linoleic Acid that mainly used for control the blood flow in human body systems.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.2675|