Kitchen is literally the Food Factory of any house and yet people tend to put little or no craft in making it look even half of what it deserves. These kitchen tips will help you get the best of that tiny kitchen space.
- Use Mugs for holding cutlery. Saves space and the same help with buffets too.
2. Mugs for holding things you use daily. Spatula, spoon, gas lighter, scissors, anything.
3. Label everything- from things that you use daily to things you barely use. Makes life easier than you think.
- Use every day plastic items, containers, shelfs, and lid to Categorize different things. Also use transparent containers for spices and dals.
5. Use a color scheme for your crockery. You’ll only know why when you do it.