Things to Remember
- Turn off the power.
- Remove Everything from the Refrigerator.
- Use natural method of cleaning so that chemicals don’t harm food.
- Get rid of all the stains and odour.
- Use toothbrush for tough stains.
- Check for pan of water under the Refrigerator for unpleasant water.
- Clean your Refrigerator thoroughly once in a month or two.
Step 1: Unplug the Refrigerator and empty all the content from it.
Step 2: Put all the removable plates and drawers in the sink. Clean them thoroughly with liquid soap and wash.
Step 3: Use a mixture of water, vinegar and baking soda to clean the inside of your refrigerator. For tough stains, use toothpaste. Use the same solution to clean the outside of the unit, including the doors and rubber grips.
Step 4: Take a clean cloth and rub all the mixture off. It is recommended to do it twice to avoid any area.
Step 5: Put all the removable plates and drawers back to where they belong and restore all the content you took out.