3 offers Axis Bank -10% instant discount.Max Rs 1000 T&C
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
patparganj, Industrial area , DelhiVisit Seller Store
The GXP1610 is a simple-to-use IP phone for small-to-medium businesses (SMBs) and home offices. This Linux-based model features a single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances and 3 XML programmable soft keys. A 132x48 LCD screen creates a clear display for easy viewing. Additional features such as dual switched 10/100 Mbps ports, multi-language support, Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets, call-waiting and 3-way conferencing allow the GXP1610 to be a high quality, user-friendly and dependable IP phone.
Single SIP account, up to 2 call appearances, 3 XMLprogrammable context-sensitive soft keys, 3-way conferencing,multi-language support
• Personalized music ring tone/ring back tone and integrationwith advanced Web and enterprise applications, local weatherservice
• Dual-switched 10/100 Mbps ports
• Use with Grandstream’s UCM6100 series IP PBX appliancefor Zero-Config provisioning, 1-touch call recording and more
• Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, Electronic Hook Switch (EHS) with Plantronics headsets
• Automated provisioning using TR-069 or encrypted XML configuration file, SRTP and TLS for advanced security protection, 802.1x for media access control
• 132 x 48 pixel LCD display
• Large phonebook (up to 500 contacts) and call history
(up to 200 records)