2 offers 5% Cashback on Vodafone m-pesa, Max Cashback Rs 200 T&C
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Faridabad , HaryanaVisit Seller Store
Rs 261 Rs 799
Rs 399 Rs 699
Rs 549 Rs 699
Rs 145 Rs 499
Rs 173 Rs 649
Rs 265 Rs 225
Rs 99 Rs 399
Rs 165 Rs 250
Rs 149 Rs 999
Rs 200 Rs 499
Rs 89 Rs 600
Rs 540 Rs 395
Rs 139 Rs 1400
Rs 999 Rs 750
Rs 550 Rs 500
Rs 220 Rs 799
Rs 410 Rs 999
Rs 455 Rs 1490
Rs 784 Rs 200
HD CVBS / AV NTSC / PAL to HDMI 720P / 1080P HD Video Converter Wii PS3 PSP
HDTV LED PLASMA or DVD players in India, If you are getting Black & White video on your imported TV when you connect your Indian DVD player or Set top box to it. This device can resolve the problem.
Use this wonderful new device which can convert PAL to NTSC or Vice Versa. It will allow you to connect video source from a PAL format region to a NTSC region for example a European source to a USA HD TV with HDMI.
This AV+HDMI to HDMI converter can also convert 480I (NTSC)/576I (PAL) format signal to 720P/1080P HDMI signal output. It can easily connect with the DVD Set-top box HD player Game Console (PS2 PS3 PSP WII XBOX 360 etc).
This PAL HDMI to NTSC HDMI Converter is an advanced HDMI to HDMI scaler also. It accepts HDMI input and scales it to a HDMI output at 720p or 1080p with additional Toslink and analog audio output. Any HDMI input resolution could be up-converted up to 1080p or down-converted to 720p so really very useful and multipurpose device.
Connect your composite video sources like VCRs Cameras Set top boxes game consoles to your LCD with HDMI.
Another very important use of this converter is to separate the digital or analog audio from the HDMI signal to connect to your home theater. For example you want to connect your PS3 to your LCD TV with the HDMI cable but you feel the sound of the TV is not good enough to enjoy your games. So you can use this converter. It will give you a separate digital and analog audio output which can be connected to your home theater system and you can hear 5.1 channel thundering sound to accompany your games on the LCD TV.
1. HDMI output interface: connect with high definition TV or high definition projector
HDMI output format:720P@50/60Hz 1080P@50/60HZ
Audio output format: Digital coaxial audio analog stereo audio
2. CVBS input interface: DVD set top box PS2 WII NGC and other players.
CVBS input format: PAL/NTSC_M/NTSC4.43/SECAM/PAL-M/PAL-N
3. HDMI input format: 480I/576I/480P/576P/720P@50_60Hz/1080I@50_60Hz/1080P@50_60Hz
Compatible with several DVI format: 800X600 1024X768 1280X1024 1360X768 1680X1050 1920X1080 etc.
4. 3.5mm audio interface: Connect with analog audio amplifier or headphones input interface
5. Digital coaxial output: Connect with digital audio amplifier.
1. Adopting new generation and low power consumption digital chip processing.
2. Using 3D compensation technology.
3. Adopting DCDI processing and Scaler video processing technology
5. Adopting I2S technology. Through I2S technology stack the L/R analog audio input signal to HDMI interface make the HDMI line transport audio conveniently. Eliminate the analog audio transmission line of interference.
6. Decoding the HDMI digital audio into independent SPDIF coaxial audio and Analog audio through digital decoding technology
7. Adopting HDCP treaty processing technology. Input can decode remove the HDCP agreement after HDCP send out without HDCP HDMI signals convenient back-end without HDCP decoding display device to receive.
8. Standard converting and video processing technology
a. Convert PAL NTSC standard into HDMI@50/60Hz
b. Convert 50Hz HDMI signal into 60Hz HDMI signal
c. Convert 60Hz HDMI signal into 50HZ HDMI signal
Product Name: CVBS + HDMI to HDMI Converter
Input: 100-240V 50/60Hz
Output: DC/5V 2A
Product dimension: 12.5 * 9.3 * 2.8cm
Product weight: 274g
1 x AV + HDMI to HDMI Converter
1 x 5V/1A Power adapter with 2 round pins (Indian style)
1 x User Manual (ENGLISH)
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.