1) Do mosquito repellent bracelets work?
For most of the customers, mosquito repellent bracelets work successfully. However, for some people it doesn’t work due to certain biological features and other overpowering smells such as perfume.
2) How do these repellent bracelets work?
Mosquito Repellent Bracelets indeed work successfully in repelling away mosquitoes. healthbuddy™ Natural mosquito repellent bracelets are made of 100% natural essential oil and are biocide and DEET free. The basis is, the smell of the essential oil emitting from the bracelet deters the mosquitoes from approaching.
3) Do they contain toxic and harmful chemicals?
Mosquito Repellent Bracelets of healthbuddy™ Natural are completely DEET and biocide free. They consist of 100% natural essential oils which are non-toxic and harmless to use.
4) Are these natural repellent bracelets as good as DEET?
DEET and other such chemicals are toxic to both humans and the environment. But repellents made of natural essential oil are eco-friendly, biodegradable and safe to use. Smell of the natural oil from the bracelet form a protective shield keeping the insects away. It is reckoned to be extremely effective in keeping away the blood suckers
5) Are these bracelets safe?
Our Mosquito Bracelets are Biocide free and do not contain DEET or any other pesticides. They are made of Natural Essential oil. Products comprised of these ingredients are considered safe for public use.
6) Are they environment friendly?
The Repellent contained in the Mosquito Bracelet is made from herb to form a very effective insect repellent and will not harm the environment.
7) Will they cause any harm to your skin?
The pellet ingredients being herbal, healthbuddy™ Natural Mosquito Repellent Bracelet is completely skin safe.
8) How long can one pellet be used?
One pellet can be used for up to 15 days. In between uses, the pellet can be stored in the blister card package provided or in any other air-tight container.
9) Why does healthbuddy™ use natural ingredients in the bracelet instead of DEET?
healthbuddy™’s primary concern is upgrading health care for people at large. Thus, our Mosquito Repellent Bracelets do not contain DEET, biocide or any other controversial chemicals as they have documented hazards involved with their use. Natural Repellent Bracelets made of essential oils are environment friendly, non-toxic and safe to use.
10) Can the pellets be bought separately?
They are not available separately right now. But we are under process of making the same available for the customers very soon!
11) Are the bracelets waterproof?
Yes, the bracelets are waterproof. Alongside, the contents are not diluted by perspiration or moisture.
12) Are these bracelets use and throw?
These bracelets can be reused inserting new pellets every time.
13) What is the shelf life of these bracelets?
These bracelets can be shelved for minimum 2-3 years.
14) Where do I store these bracelets?
They come in an innovative and reusable “coloured double blister package” which can be used to store the wristband between uses.
15) What is the price of one bracelet?
The price of one bracelet is only Rs299/-.
16) How many pellets come in one pack of bracelet?
In one pack, along with the bracelet, there will be two pellets provided.