This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 340 Rs 2400
Rs 299 Rs 960
Rs 199 Rs 185
Rs 149 Rs 2250
Rs 350 Rs 649
Rs 219 Rs 649
Rs 265 Rs 224
Rs 149 Rs 999
Rs 99 Rs 1299
Rs 599 Rs 799
Rs 189 Rs 699
Rs 199 Rs 300
Rs 130 Rs 599
Rs 149 Rs 400
Rs 199 Rs 195
Rs 156 Rs 185
Rs 139 Rs 799
Rs 549 Rs 955
Rs 549 Rs 499
Liquid Formulation is easier to use than powder - no mixing or dissolving.
Economical Concentrated formula - 1 to 20 dilution.
"Ink-Out" Tattoo Ink Cleaner Makes 12 Gallons of Solution
Tubes and instruments should be first disinfected in Ultradose Germicidal Hospital Grade disinfectant to allow the safe handling of tattoo tubes in the cleaning process.
This product is a concentrate. Dilute 1 part to 20 parts water.
· Use Directly in ultrasonic machine.
· To clean; place parts in the accessory basket. Insert basket in ultrasonic tank filled to 2/3 full of properly diluted solution
· Run ultrasonic machine until tubes are free of ink.
· After ultrasonic cleaning, plunge tubes with wire brush using cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly under running water.
· Sterilize tubes in autoclave prior to use.
For those that may already have an ultrasonic, but want the benefits of the 2-step cleaning & disinfecting process, The may use the UltraDose in a small bucket or container and soak the tubes before ultrasonically cleaning them with the Ink-Out Solution.
The UltraDose should be changed every day or every other day. The changing of the Ink-Out solution will vary depending on how many tubes have been cleaned and how dirty the solution gets.
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.