This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 159 Rs 299
Rs 99 Rs 1599
Rs 439 Rs 499
Rs 179 Rs 999
Rs 199 Rs 499
Rs 399 Rs 699
Rs 199 Rs 2400
Rs 340 Rs 499
Rs 149 Rs 185
Rs 99 Rs 499
Rs 149 Rs 999
Rs 275 Rs 348
Rs 199 Rs 1999
Rs 549 Rs 3999
Rs 749 Rs 1349
Rs 249 Rs 2400
Rs 297 Rs 1390
Rs 199 Rs 144
Rs 99 Rs 1480
Rs 599 Rs 1490
Rs 485 Rs 480
Rs 169 Rs 2499
Rs 1399 Rs 180
Rs 163 Rs 999
Rs 199 Rs 999
Rs 238 Rs 999
Liquid Formulation is easier to use than powder - no mixing or dissolving.
Economical Concentrated formula - 1 to 20 dilution.
"Ink-Out" Tattoo Ink Cleaner Makes 12 Gallons of Solution
Tubes and instruments should be first disinfected in Ultradose Germicidal Hospital Grade disinfectant to allow the safe handling of tattoo tubes in the cleaning process.
This product is a concentrate. Dilute 1 part to 20 parts water.
· Use Directly in ultrasonic machine.
· To clean; place parts in the accessory basket. Insert basket in ultrasonic tank filled to 2/3 full of properly diluted solution
· Run ultrasonic machine until tubes are free of ink.
· After ultrasonic cleaning, plunge tubes with wire brush using cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly under running water.
· Sterilize tubes in autoclave prior to use.
For those that may already have an ultrasonic, but want the benefits of the 2-step cleaning & disinfecting process, The may use the UltraDose in a small bucket or container and soak the tubes before ultrasonically cleaning them with the Ink-Out Solution.
The UltraDose should be changed every day or every other day. The changing of the Ink-Out solution will vary depending on how many tubes have been cleaned and how dirty the solution gets.