This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 499 Rs 799
Rs 169 Rs 1999
Rs 359 Rs 750
Rs 299 Rs 399
Rs 299 Rs 499
Rs 149 Rs 1010
Rs 218 Rs 2020
Rs 299 Rs 299
Rs 199 Rs 300
Rs 139 Rs 799
Rs 199 Rs 450
Rs 149 Rs 999
Rs 299 Rs 509
Rs 255 Rs 1390
Rs 199 Rs 1350
Rs 499 Rs 500
Rs 189 Rs 399
Rs 125 Rs 600
Rs 219 Rs 999
Liquid Formulation is easier to use than powder - no mixing or dissolving.
Economical Concentrated formula - 1 to 20 dilution.
"Ink-Out" Tattoo Ink Cleaner Makes 12 Gallons of Solution
Tubes and instruments should be first disinfected in Ultradose Germicidal Hospital Grade disinfectant to allow the safe handling of tattoo tubes in the cleaning process.
This product is a concentrate. Dilute 1 part to 20 parts water.
· Use Directly in ultrasonic machine.
· To clean; place parts in the accessory basket. Insert basket in ultrasonic tank filled to 2/3 full of properly diluted solution
· Run ultrasonic machine until tubes are free of ink.
· After ultrasonic cleaning, plunge tubes with wire brush using cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly under running water.
· Sterilize tubes in autoclave prior to use.
For those that may already have an ultrasonic, but want the benefits of the 2-step cleaning & disinfecting process, The may use the UltraDose in a small bucket or container and soak the tubes before ultrasonically cleaning them with the Ink-Out Solution.
The UltraDose should be changed every day or every other day. The changing of the Ink-Out solution will vary depending on how many tubes have been cleaned and how dirty the solution gets.
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.