Spirulina is Blue - green algae, plant-like organisms found in salt water and some large fresh water lakes It is a rich source of dietary protein, Chlorophyll, Beta carotene, B-vitamins, Calcium and Iron.
Being comprised of a powerhouse of super food i.e, Spirulina, this product may possess strong antioxidant properties, prevent body from harmful free radicals damage. It is beneficial to increase vision and support overall cardiovascular health.
- It improves vision
- It helps in detoxification of body
- It helps in boosting the immune system
- It can improve memory, increases energy and rate of metabolism
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and preventing heart diseases
- It helps in healing wounds
- It can help in improving digestion and bowel health
- It reduces inflammation and pain
- It controls appetite so used for weight loss
- It relieves from stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression
- It is used in hay fever