meSleep Hard Drive Skins made of super-durable 3M vinyl feature patented air release technology for a smooth, zero-bubble surface that protects your device from dirt, minor scratches & dullness, increasing its life & re-sale value without adding bulk. This skin is for both front and back surface of your hard drive and is compatible with almost all hard drives.
Dimensions (W x H): 3.5 inches x 5 inches
Compatibility: Most laptops with screen sizes ranging from 10" to 15.6"
Instructions for application:
1. Make sure your hard drive is clean. Wipe it off with a soft cloth. The hard drive should be free of dust, fat or grease - otherwise the hard drive skin may not stick to your hard drive as well as it's supposed to.
2. Take the measurement of the applying area
3. Trim the exact size before applying with a blade/scissors
4. Align the hard drive skin on your hard drive, take care that you put it on straight and in the exact position that you want to place it
5. Remove only one side of the liner from sheet, align to the applying surface and start attaching them slowly
6. Proceed carefully with the use of a clean cloth and/or a plastic card (i.e. ATM card) to assure no air bubbles remain until the liner is removed