This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
Gurgoan , HaryanaVisit Seller Store
Rs 95 Rs 290
Rs 145 Rs 399
Rs 129 Rs 499
Rs 169 Rs 350
Rs 350 Rs 299
Rs 109 Rs 199
Rs 119 Rs 199
Rs 95 Rs 800
Rs 549 Rs 450
Rs 189 Rs 300
Rs 109 Rs 300
Rs 129 Rs 550
Rs 295 Rs 799
Rs 199 Rs 4000
Rs 599 Rs 999
Rs 349 Rs 1100
Rs 500 Rs 249
Rs 89 Rs 249
Rs 189 Rs 535
By keeping and worshipping Vayapar Vridhi Yantra a person who has his own office shop or a showroom will benefit from his business and there shall be an increase in sales. It bestows wealth and happiness. This Yantra not only brings benefit results to business people but also to those who are in service/jobs. The following Mantra should be recited for this Yantra.
''Vyapar'' means business and ''Vriddhi'' means increase. As the name signifies this Yantra increases sales turnover and profits in business or profession and blesses the owner or holder of this Yantra with success progress and prosperity in work & career. It blesses the worshipper with achievement of objectives accomplishment of targets and overall success in ventures.
The following yantras are included in this SAMPURNA SRI VYAPAR VRIDDHI MAHAYANTRA :-
The list of yantras in this mahayantra is as following:-
1. Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra (centre)
2. Shree Yantra
3. Kanakdhara Yantra
4. Sri Kuber Yantra
5. Sri Durga Bisa Yantra
6. Vaastu Dosh Nivaran Yantra
7. Sri Lakshmi Ganesh Yantra
8. Sri Baglamukhi Mahayantra
9. Vashyankar Yantra
11.Sri Navgrah Yantra
13.sampurna Mahalakshami Yantra
--- Sri Sampuran Vyapar Vridhi Yantra (Energized) 10x10\"" Glass Framed
--- Quantity: 1
--- The Yantras energized (Pran Pratishta) through Vedic mantras along with the Homa done by designated Purohits.
Procedures to be followed by you for ENERGIZING ( Pran Prathistha ) of Yantra :-
After puja of yantra it should be fixed/kept at the place of business or on the shop on Wednesday or Thursday.
1. First purify your body and start with a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Find a place on the floor facing east where you will be undisturbed.
3. Light the incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it along with the image of the deity of yantra and your
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself
followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the deity to bless you with wishes. Now with all
sincerity ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled
in your own language.
Now chant the specific BEEJ MANTRA of the YANTRA at least nine times.
Beej Mantra for this Yantra :-
\""Om Akarshaye Swaha\""
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.