***the 7 chakras are the centers in our body in which energy flows through.
Blocked energy in our 7 chakras can often lead to illness so it's important to understand what each chakra represents and what we can do to keep this energy flowing freely,Here is quick summary.
1. Root chakra: represents our foundation and feeling of being grounded.
Location: base of spine in tailbone area.
2. Sacral chakra: our connection and ability to accept others and new experience.
Location: lower abdomen below the naval.
3. Solar plexus chakra: our ability to be confident and in-control of our lives.
Location: upper abdomen in the stomach area.
4. Heart chakra: our ability to love.
Location: center of chest just above heart.
5. Throat chakra: our ability to communicate.
6. Third eye chakra: our ability to focus on and see big pictures.
Location: forehead between the eyes
7. Crown chakra: the highest represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually.
Location: the very top of the head
Size: 6cm in diameter and 70cm long.