Offer 15% SuperCash on Mobikwik, Max Cashback Rs 200 T&C
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Solan , Himachal PradeshVisit Seller Store
Rs 1198 Rs 1495
Rs 129 Rs 1499
Rs 239 Rs 690
Rs 255 Rs 599
Rs 149 Rs 1290
Rs 645 Rs 400
Rs 180 Rs 399
Rs 120 Rs 299
Rs 89 Rs 199
UV Stabilized Agro-Shade Nets - 50%
Width : 4 Meter
Length : 10 Meter
This nets are U.V. stabilized with higher degree of stabilization to prevent nets from degradation by Ultra violet ray of sun and thus they last longer than others.
Virgin HDPE used
Do not get decay or absorb moisture.
Nets are chemical resistance. Chemicals that used for plant protection in horticulture and floriculture. And also resist to spray and detergent. It is easy to wash.
Nets are easy to carry and easy to install, lightweight and can be relocated.
Germinate with in 7-10 days
Transplant once its reached 4 leaf age.
Shade Net give seedlings better grown under shade net for faster growth and its features such as high performance and long durability
· As our shade nets come in various % it helps in controlling temperature. light, water and moisture of nature as per requirement resulting in best output and quality of crop
· Green Shade Net protects the crop against the infrared (I.R.) and Ultraviolet Rays (U.V.)
· Protects the crop against the heavy rain and air
· Green enables the farmer to best utilize the waste land and increase the cultivation area for increasing the output
· With green net even small piece of land can yield in high output
· The level of Carbon dioxide remains high in green house which increases the photosynthesis process and results in higher yield of the crop cultivated
· With green house the environment of the crop can be controlled resulting in healthy crop with better quality and better yield
What is Percentages in Shade Net...?
Shade cloth is knitted or woven in a variety of densities, called percentages, that let different amounts of sunlight penetrate. The percentage of shade cloth you choose blocks out that percentage of the sun. What you are growing will help determine the percentage you choose. A shade percentage of 30-50% is ideal for vegetables & Flowers, while 80-90% is ideal for sheltering people.
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.