You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
New Delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
Rs 199 Rs 200
Rs 198 Rs 600
Rs 450 Rs 799
Rs 750 Rs 3500
Rs 2000 Rs 399
Rs 215 Rs 399
Rs 199 Rs 510
Rs 149 Rs 1320
Rs 199 Rs 499
Rs 149 Rs 1200
Rs 300 Rs 450
Rs 399 Rs 1010
Rs 199 Rs 1390
Rs 249 Rs 1390
Rs 229 Rs 480
Rs 329 Rs 320
Rs 239 Rs 8241
Description : Herbins Tea Tree Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from the fresh or partly dried leaves of Tea Tree. Herbins Tea Tree Oil is ideal for whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress. Herbins “Tea Tree Essential Oil” is blessing from nature. It can treat viruses, bacteria and fungi, acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous
Color : Pale yellow to colorless
Chemical constituents: Tea tree oil has various chemical compounds that include Terpinen-4-ol, Alpha-Terpineol, Cineole, Pinene, Alpha Terpenene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
Extraction: The tea tree oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves
1. This is the greatest oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is helpful in case of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deoderizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporisers etc.
6. It act as a very good hair conditioner. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
7. It has proved helpful in eau de Cologne, hair oils, powder perfumes, hair washes and shampoo preparation.
8. Tea tree oil is used for many household cleaning purposes.
9. It includes the use of deodorisers for misting the room with the application of tea tree oil.
10. The addition of drops of tea tree oil in to the humidifier help in cleaning and refreshing the air.
How to use : Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)
1 Ratings, 1 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.
good value of money
Was this review helpful?