You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
New Delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
Rs 245 Rs 299
Rs 200 Rs 40
Rs 40 Rs 200
Rs 179 Rs 60
Rs 60 Rs 85
Rs 85 Rs 60
Rs 60 Rs 400
Rs 290 Rs 1000
Rs 299 Rs 270
Rs 270 Rs 250
Rs 189 Rs 352
Rs 352 Rs 2400
Rs 299 Rs 1310
Rs 198 Rs 399
Rs 149 Rs 300
Rs 180 Rs 799
Rs 199 Rs 650
Rs 279 Rs 2400
Rs 299 Rs 2780
Description : Herbins Tea Tree Oil is 100% Pure essential oil derived from the fresh or partly dried leaves of Tea Tree. Herbins Tea Tree Oil is ideal for whole body. An effective oil massage that can soothe nervous disorders and stress. Herbins “Tea Tree Essential Oil” is blessing from nature. It can treat viruses, bacteria and fungi, acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
Appearance : Thin liquid
Aroma : Medicinal, fresh, woody, earthy, herbaceous
Color : Pale yellow to colorless
Chemical constituents: Tea tree oil has various chemical compounds that include Terpinen-4-ol, Alpha-Terpineol, Cineole, Pinene, Alpha Terpenene, Beta-Caryophyllene.
Extraction: The tea tree oil is extracted by the steam distillation of leaves
1. This is the greatest oil to fight viruses, bacteria and fungi. Wounds and scrapes can be washed out with a mixture to disinfect the area.
2. It is used in vapor therapy and can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections.
3. Tea tree oil has been used for skin and hair and to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.
4. It is helpful in case of burns if applied immediately by washing area with ice water, then applying drops of tea tree oil to burned area helps to produce soothing and healing effect to the skin. It is helpful in case of calluses and corns.
5. Tea tree oil is being used in number of applications like all purpose cleaner, deoderizer, bedsores, dishwashers, humidifiers, plant sprays, vaporisers etc.
6. It act as a very good hair conditioner. Because of the mild qualities of tea tree's terpinen content, the oil can soothe cuts, scratches, sunburn and cold sores. Because it's non-irritating, a single drop of the oil can be applied directly to minor injuries once or twice a day.
7. It has proved helpful in eau de Cologne, hair oils, powder perfumes, hair washes and shampoo preparation.
8. Tea tree oil is used for many household cleaning purposes.
9. It includes the use of deodorisers for misting the room with the application of tea tree oil.
10. The addition of drops of tea tree oil in to the humidifier help in cleaning and refreshing the air.
How to use : Take an adequate amount of this oil and dilute it with your carrier oil. Gently massage on your body. ( Can also be diluted with bathing water.)
1 Ratings, 1 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.
good value of money
Was this review helpful?