This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
Rs 99 Rs 399
Rs 140 Rs 1499
Rs 249 Rs 599
Rs 99 Rs 999
Rs 139 Rs 299
Rs 89 Rs 4599
Rs 999 Rs 1599
Rs 238 Rs 1999
Rs 369 Rs 9999
Rs 2499 Rs 14999
Rs 6950 Rs 6999
Rs 3499 Rs 999
Rs 139 Rs 1599
Rs 119 Rs 300
Rs 149 Rs 499
Rs 180 Rs 1999
Rs 899 Rs 499
Rs 249 Rs 1000
Rs 450 Rs 300
Rs 240 Rs 250
Rs 175 Rs 198
Rs 109 Rs 3000
Rs 1400 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 650
Rs 119 Rs 650
Rs 119 Rs 499
The Technotech RJ45 Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable connects computers and peripherals such as switch boxes, routers, network printers to network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). It is perfect for use with 10, 100 and 1000 Base-T networks.
Intended for Home & Office Wired Networks
The speed of a wired LAN is largely determined by how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. The solid construction of the Technotech Cat5e cable helps you stream video, music, transmit data at higher speeds by providing a fast and reliable connection. Note: A network's speed is determined by many factors in addition to the cables, including your router, switch boxes and component.
Construction & Connectivity:
Used for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, patch panels and other twisted-pair applications. A Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable can also be referred to as a Network Cable, Computer Cable, Category 5e Cable, Ethernet Cable, or Data/LAN Cable.
• Durable outer PVC jacket
• UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) 24AWG stranded copper to minimize noise and interference
• Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards
• Transfer Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Connects Computers and Peripherals such as Printers to your Local Area Network (LAN)
• RJ-45 Male to Male connectors ensure clean transmission
• Perfect for use with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and 1000 Base-T networks.
• This CAT-5e patch cable has two RJ-45 male to male connectors "