This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
The Technotech RJ45 Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable connects computers and peripherals such as switch boxes, routers, network printers to network components in a wired Local Area Network (LAN). It is perfect for use with 10, 100 and 1000 Base-T networks.
Intended for Home & Office Wired Networks
The speed of a wired LAN is largely determined by how fast data is transmitted between computers and network components. The solid construction of the Technotech Cat5e cable helps you stream video, music, transmit data at higher speeds by providing a fast and reliable connection. Note: A network's speed is determined by many factors in addition to the cables, including your router, switch boxes and component.
Construction & Connectivity:
Used for network adapters, hubs, switches, routers, DSL/Cable modems, patch panels and other twisted-pair applications. A Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable can also be referred to as a Network Cable, Computer Cable, Category 5e Cable, Ethernet Cable, or Data/LAN Cable.
• Durable outer PVC jacket
• UTP (Unshielded Twisted Pair) 24AWG stranded copper to minimize noise and interference
• Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards
• Transfer Speed: 10/100/1000 Mbps
• Connects Computers and Peripherals such as Printers to your Local Area Network (LAN)
• RJ-45 Male to Male connectors ensure clean transmission
• Perfect for use with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and 1000 Base-T networks.
• This CAT-5e patch cable has two RJ-45 male to male connectors "
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.