7 offers Vodafone m-pesa – 5% cash back up to Rs. 500 T&C
New Delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
- TF card is not included.
- Please do not use this camera for any illegal purpose. The seller is not responsible for such behavior.
- We are not responsible for data in the camera. Please transfer data to your PC as soon as you finish taking a video.
- The date and time will be displayed in the video. This is not removable because it is used for taking records. If you would love to change the time and date in this machine, please revise the TXT(named time.txt) file in the memory.
- The camera is not waterproof. Please do not put it into water. It is not shock-resistant as well.
- For 1st time usage, please charge the camera. Please make sure the USB port on your PC works well. If not, please charge it with a power adapter with a USB port.
- If you find that your PC do not recognize the camera, please simply change a USB cable. Changing a USB port on the PC is recommended because some USB ports in the front may be faulty.
- Can be used as a TF card reader.
- USB interface lets you upload videos easily.
- Bulit-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery lets you use the camera for a much longer time.
- USB drive shaped.
- 8GB TF card(NOT INCLUDED) can take video about 100 minutes.
- Vibration function lets you know whether it is working.
- Video format: AVI
- Image format: 640 x 480
- Recording pixels: 352 x 288, display resolution fits: 640 x 480, 720 x 480, 1280 x 720, 1280 x 960
- Battery: 300mAH 3.7V
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Size: 7.5(L) x 3.5(W) x 1.2(H) cm(approx (1 cm=10 mm≈0.394 inch))
- Capacity: TF card(support up to 8 GB)
- Working time: 100 minutes (approx (1 cm=10 mm≈0.394 inch))
- Working with windows 2000 XP vista and 7