2 offers Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 169 Rs 399
Rs 139 Rs 110
Rs 110 Rs 499
Rs 159 Rs 399
Rs 105 Rs 480
Rs 165 Rs 275
Rs 139 Rs 130
Rs 109 Rs 100
Rs 100 Rs 299
Rs 115 Rs 199
Rs 159 Rs 95
Rs 85 Rs 260
Rs 190 Rs 196
Rs 122 Rs 149
Rs 136 Rs 130
Rs 90 Rs 290
Rs 280 Rs 310
Rs 310 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 360
Grade A: Export Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic environment.
Country of Origin: India.
Also Known as
Dill Seeds have a much more potent flavor, similar to a combination of anise and celery. The flat, yellow flowers umbels of late summer give way to the seeds in fall. Dill seed has a camphorous, slightly bitter flavor and has a delicate flavor.
How to Select
Choose the uniform and aromatic packets of suva dana. Purchase small packets to retain the aroma for long time. It is very easily available in the grocery.
· Dill Seed is good sprinkled over casseroles before baking and used in salad dressings.
· Dill seed is spice-like; the seeds have a stronger flavor than the weed.
· These can be used in breads, stews, rices, root vegetable dishes and most notably, the making of pickles.
· These seed heads, when combined with vinegars, garlic, sugar, salt, and pepper produce the dilled pickles that have that wonderfully puckery quality.
· Dill seeds have a much stronger flavor and in combination with vinegar and spices make a great pickling
· They are partnered with cucumbers to make dill pickles.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.229|