Product Sold Out
Rs 55 Rs 30
Rs 30 Rs 18
Rs 18 Rs 20
Rs 20 Rs 65
Rs 65 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 40
Rs 40 Rs 110
Rs 110 Rs 198
Rs 198 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 120
Rs 119 Rs 310
Rs 310 Rs 105
Rs 105 Rs 230
Rs 138 Rs 529
Rs 357 Rs 50
Rs 50 Rs 120
Rs 119 Rs 599
Offer Get extra Rs. 40 off on Prepaid Orders. Use Code "PREPAID40" T&C
This product is currently out of stock
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 199 Rs 400
Rs 400 Rs 100
Rs 100 Rs 595
Rs 594 Rs 580
Rs 580 Rs 350
Rs 199 Rs 370
Rs 370 Rs 295
100 Grams Fresh Dried Holy Basil Herb Powder - Tulsi Powder - Excellent for Immunity!
Do note that dried basil powder will be more concentrated in flavour than fresh basil. Thus, whenever you use dried basil powder as a alternative for a recipe that demands fresh basil, use 1/3 rd the amount specified. The golden thumb rule is 1 tsp dried basil powder= 1 tbsp fresh basil.
· It is used to flavour pizza sauce along with other dried herbs like oregano, thyme etc.
· Use it to flavour omelettes, scrambled eggs, pasta etc.
· Use in marinades for roast meats, vegetables etc for an enhanced flavour.
· Use in herbal teas for health benefits.
How to store
Dried basil powder may have shelf life maximum up to 24 months. Store it in a glass container in a cool, dark place away from light and heat.
· Dried Basil & It's powder is good for the respiratory system and can be consumed in preparation of herbal teas.
· It can also be used to treat throat and nose infections.
· Basil tea, made with dried basil is said to help recover from problems like dysentery, nausea and stomach ache due to gas.
· It stimulates the appetite and helps curb flatulence.
· It is traditionally used for treatment of stress, asthma and diabetes
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.887|
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews