Offer Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 136 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 198
Rs 198 Rs 580
Rs 169 Rs 110
Rs 110 Rs 299
Rs 115 Rs 229
Rs 99 Rs 120
Rs 119 Rs 199
Rs 112 Rs 265
Rs 215 Rs 120
Rs 119 Rs 149
Rs 136 Rs 199
Rs 159 Rs 230
Rs 120 Rs 260
Rs 190 Rs 196
Rs 122 Rs 100
Rs 100 Rs 105
Rs 105 Rs 299
Rs 105 Rs 222
Rs 221 Rs 285
Rs 285 Rs 250
Rs 249 Rs 225
Rs 220 Rs 222
Rs 221 Rs 115
Quality: Grade A: Export Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic enviornment.
Country of Origin: India.
Also known as
Fennel seed is a highly aromatic and flavorful herb. Fennel seeds are pale greenish in colour and have a faint sweet and refreshing flavour.
How to select
Always choose fennel seeds that are free from stones and sealed in packets.
· Fennel seeds are mostly eaten after meals, as their aroma works as breath freshners.
· It flavours salads, soups and stews.
· It is essential herb in Bengali 5 spice (panch phoron) which is used to flavour vegetable dish and curries. It even flavours fish curries.
· It is used in marinades to marinate fish and chicken.
· It is also used to flavour eggs.
· It is also added to risotto.
How to store
Fennel seeds should be stored in air-tight bottles away from moisture and pests.
· Fennel seeds can cure bad breath problem and indigestion.
· They also relieve chronic coughs.
· Fennel water has properties mixed with sodium bicarbonate and syrup, these waters constitute the domestic 'Gripe Water', used to ease flatulence in infants;
· It also can be made into syrup to treat babies with colic or painful Teething.
· Fennel seeds can relax intestines and reduce bloating caused by indigestion.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.275|