Product Sold Out
Rs 198 Rs 105
Rs 105 Rs 140
Rs 120 Rs 149
Rs 136 Rs 260
Rs 190 Rs 55
Rs 55 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 40
Rs 40 Rs 310
Rs 310 Rs 110
Rs 110 Rs 120
Rs 119 Rs 30
Rs 30 Rs 430
Rs 380 Rs 20
Rs 20 Rs 18
Rs 18 Rs 65
Rs 65 Rs 375
Rs 375 Rs 120
Rs 119 Rs 230
Offer Get extra Rs. 40 off on Prepaid Orders. Use Code "PREPAID40" T&C
This product is currently out of stock
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 400 Rs 310
Rs 309 Rs 44
Rs 44 Rs 80
Rs 80 Rs 130
Rs 68 Rs 295
Rs 199 Rs 200
Rs 200 Rs 260
Rs 259 Rs 300
20 Grams Whole Mace Blades / Javitri / Aril Spice - Best Quality from India!
Quality: Grade A: Export Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic enviornment.
Country of Origin: India.
Also Known As
Aril, Javintri, Javitri.
Mace is the crimson or bright red colored spice or condiment, present as the second membrane covering the seed of the nutmeg fruit or the nutmeg. Its taste is milder than that of nutmeg and is used in recipes which are delicately flavored. It consists of the essential oils, which give out its peculiar flavor and aroma. Mace should be added at the beginning of cooking in order to develop its full flavor.
How to Select
You can find mace in almost all the grocery stores, containing spices. Also check supermarkets and food malls. It is generally available in glass bottles in powdered form or as a whole or in small pieces. While buying, check for the crispy nature and the red or orange intense color of the mace. The mace powder if brown in color, ans check for any lump formation in it.
Mace plays the role of an important ingredient in many recipes.
· Due to its delicate flavor, it has a great use in light dishes like the broth, soups, omelet's, mashed potatoes or any rice preparation.
· It gives a light orange hue to the recipes and can be used in cooking meats, sauces, curries, pickles, and ketch up.
· Due to its warm subtle flavor, similar to that of pepper and cinnamon, it can also be used in brewing tea and in masala milk or Ukala at times.
· Mace is predominantly used in baking sweet dishes for example pies, milk custards, puddings, fruit dishes, biscuits, muffins, cakes and breads.
· You can add grated mace to meat marinades, sausage mixtures, curries and stews and nutmeg goes particularly well with lamb, chicken and veal.
How to Store
Mace has a good shelf life, provided it is stored in a cool dry place, away from sunlight. You can store it in a glass bottle, tightly lid and keep in in your cup board dark storage area. There is no need of refrigeration required. Fresh mace flavor will last for at least 6 months.
· Mace aids digestion and also stimulates the appetite.
· It can help relieve tiredness and fatigue and is a good tonic.
· Mace can help clear up digestive tract infections.
· When applied externally, Mace can ease rheumatic pains and clear up eczema.
· Mace can relive intestinal gas and flatulence.
· It can reduce vomiting, nausea and general stomach uneasiness.
Mace powder, also known as Ground mace is a brown colored fine powder. It has a spicy taste, but subtle and delicate than nutmeg. Its strong aroma is a combination of pepper and cinnamon and it therefore sometimes used in recipes instead of pepper. To make mace powder, first clean and roast the whole mace in a hot pan to release the moisture entirely and to make it crisp. Cool it. Now gently grind it in a grinder and you may sieve it to get a uniform powder. Store it in a glass bottle and lid tightly when not in use. Always add it at the beginning of the cooking, so that the flavor from its essential oils build up properly.
To get grated mace, you may use a cheese grater and gently rub the whole mace. Grating mace it a bit tired some process. Grated mace is used in those recipes, which require a mild, but sharp mace flavor. Always add it at the beginning of the cooking, so that the flavor from its essential oils build up properly. Fresh grated mace has a more powerful flavor than ground mace. Store it in a glass bottle and lid tightly when not in use.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.480|
1 Ratings, 0 Reviews