2 offers Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 169 Rs 499
Rs 159 Rs 100
Rs 100 Rs 199
Rs 112 Rs 199
Rs 159 Rs 250
Rs 177 Rs 1100
Rs 289 Rs 198
Rs 198 Rs 399
Rs 139 Rs 310
Rs 310 Rs 450
Rs 249 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 480
Rs 165 Rs 320
Rs 290 Rs 171
Rs 170 Rs 299
Rs 279 Rs 325
Rs 229 Rs 290
Rs 280 Rs 360
Rs 340 Rs 110
Quality: Grade A: Export Quality Product. Machine cleaned and packed in a dust-free, hygienic environment.
Country of Origin: India.
Also Known As
Kala Namak, Sanchal powder
Black salt is a pinkish-grey volcanic rock salt mined in Darjeeling, India. It is a mineral largely composed of sodium chloride and its odoriferous nature is due to sodium sulphide, which adds to the special taste of eggs.
How to Select
• It is available in almost all supermarkets and grocery stores.
• Purchase dry, finely-powdered, packaged black salt.
• Ensure that there is no moisture in the pack, as it may turn into lumps.
• It is better to buy and store a few small packs of black salt instead of one big pack to avoid hydration when opened.
• It is used as a condiment in preparing various chaats, raitha, chutneys, etc.
• It is also used as a key ingredient in preparing snacks like the mint-flavoured pani puri.
• Many Indian deep-fried snacks use black salt as a flavouring agent. It is sprinkled on top of the snacks to lend its characteristic sulphurous sour flavour.
• Various brands of chaat masala available in the market have black salt as the main ingredient along with other spices.
How To Store
• The salt tends to moisten faster due to hydration. So, once the pack is opened, store it in a dry vacuum container of glass or plastic.
• Always close the container tightly after every use.
• Do not use a wet spoon to remove the salt from the container; else it will form into lumps.
• Since the sodium level in black salt is less as compared to table salt, it is prescribed to patients with high blood pressure or those on low salt diets.
• It is also known for comforting intestinal gas trouble.
• Black salt is considered as a cooling spice in Ayurveda, and thus helps treat heartburn.
• It is used as a laxative and digestive aid.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.249|
2 Ratings, 1 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.
Was this review helpful?