Karur , Tamil NaduVisit Seller Store
Rs 375 Rs 250
Rs 159 Rs 270
Rs 164 Rs 300
Rs 204 Rs 339
Rs 269 Rs 189
Rs 179 Rs 520
Rs 499 Rs 570
Rs 550 Rs 499
Rs 400 Rs 215
Rs 200 Rs 450
Rs 399 Rs 320
Rs 300 Rs 400
Rs 257 Rs 299
Rs 289 Rs 300
Rs 175 Rs 1400
Rs 699 Rs 798
Rs 399 Rs 1998
Rs 999 Rs 1998
Rs 799 Rs 2250
Rs 2000 Rs 215
Rs 194 Rs 48
Rs 48 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 97
Rs 97 Rs 340
Rs 340 Rs 61
Rs 55 Rs 240
Rs 240 Rs 62
Rs 56 Rs 42
Aditha – Wood Pressed Coconut Oil:
Coconut oil plays major role in our day today human life. It normally used for Skin Care, Hair Care, Cooking, Improves Immunity Power against infections and diseases etc. The Health Benefits, Nutrition’s of coconut oil are decided by its extraction method like cold or heat pressed. In general method the nutrition’s are loosed due to overheat and over depression. But in Organic or Cold Pressed method the all nutrition’s are preserved with low heat or temperature, low depression, etc. The coconut oil has Lauric with 40% and Caprylic , Capric . From coconut we get oils, milk, powder, cattle feed products. We need to know knowledge for whether the coconut oil is pure or not. That’s way we get full benefits of coconut oil.
Why Organic Coconut Oil ?:
• When oils are heated then its molecular structure is changed. Due to this reason the nutrition’s of the oils are loosed.
• Cold pressed method follows Low Heat or Low Temperature, Adding natural ingredients like Palm Jaggery (Panai Karuppati) to preserve oil from wastage.
• The “Vaagai” wood chamber is used to extract cold pressed coconut oil. So the extracted oils have good natural attributes, smell, etc.
• The organic coconut oils are unrefined. So all the nutrition’s are preserved. But today’s the coconut oil packets are refined oils, so that all nutrition’s are loosed.
• An extra virgin dried coconut is used for oil extraction which has high nutrition’s rather than non virgin coconut.
• After coconut oil extracted the oil filtration process is run to clean some wastages in coconut oil.
Extraction of Organic Coconut Oil:
There are some traditional cold pressed methods are followed in coconut oil extraction process.
• First the extra virgin coconut is cleaned in fresh water to remove unwanted dust pieces.
• Then the extra virgin coconut meat is dried in solar heat for 3 days. That for no losing of vitamins, nutrition’s and major reason for yield of oil.
• After coconut meat is dried in solar heat then it placed into wood extractor (Mara Chekku). The wood chamber is ready to extract coconut meat now.
• The wood presser presses the coconut meat to extract coconut oil.
• After extraction the unfiltered coconut oil is ready to filtration process for remove wastages using filter machines.
• Once the filtration process is completed then the filtered oils are placed in tank that is sun heated to need to settle for3 days.
• Finally the pure organic coconut oils are packed with oil filling machines then ready to deliver for the customers.
Benefits of Organic Coconut Oil:
Hair Care: Coconut Oil is an essential protein for improving natural hair. The proteins included in coconut oil are used for improving damaged hair.
Skin Care: Coconut Oil is the best moisturizer and ointment for skin related problems and good solution for burned accidents.
Heart Diseases: Low cholesterol is in coconut oil and it mainly used for cardio vascular systems in inside of our human heart system.
Anti Immune System: Coconut oil acts as an anti immune system that used for preserve from diseases. It has Antibacterial, Antiviral, Antimicrobial properties.
Body Health: Coconut oil contains Calcium, Magnesium minerals that are good for human body improvement.
|Lifestyle||: Everyday Use|
Daily needs specification
|Type||: Cooking Oil|
|Shelf Life||: 6 months|
|Food Preference||: Vegetarian|
Country of origin
|Country of origin||: India|
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.280|
|Generic Name||: Coconut Oil|
|Net Quantity||: 500 ml|
|Place of Origin||: Karur|
|Name and Address of Manufacturer/importer/packer||: 2/225, West Street, Mela Thaliyampatty,Karuppathur Village,Krishnarayapuram Taluk|
|Customer Care details||: 7904323695|
1 Ratings, 1 Reviews
Good product but price a bit on higher side
Was this review helpful?