2 offers Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C
Karur , Tamil NaduVisit Seller Store
Rs 295 Rs 250
Rs 159 Rs 155
Rs 155 Rs 300
Rs 204 Rs 170
Rs 170 Rs 199
Rs 195 Rs 295
Rs 280 Rs 310
Rs 192 Rs 155
Rs 155 Rs 209
Rs 209 Rs 280
Rs 270 Rs 349
Rs 324 Rs 220
Rs 210 Rs 190
Rs 170 Rs 270
Rs 164 Rs 125
Rs 125 Rs 1400
Rs 840 Rs 550
Rs 549 Rs 540
Rs 249 Rs 300
Rs 175 Rs 45
Rs 45 Rs 210
Rs 210 Rs 490
Rs 350 Rs 324
Rs 324 Rs 240
Rs 215 Rs 4794
Rs 2049 Rs 198
Rs 198 Rs 599
Aditha – Organic Groundnut Oil:
Groundnut Oil is one of the best and popular cooking oil that used in most of the homes. The main reason for groundnut oil to be used in kitchens is good taste, low saturated fats, free from cholesterol, consists effective fatty acids. Also its good for heart health, prevents cancer diseases, boost blood circulations and etc. Generally groundnut or peanut oil comes in different verities based on its extraction and filtration methods. Those are refined, unrefined, roasted and cold pressed. The groundnut oil has very high energy and vitamins A, D and E. It contains Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA).
Need of Organic Groundnut Oil:
· Cold pressed groundnut oil has no loss of proteins, vitamins, minerals, nutrition. Because it’s extracted by low temperature.
· Wood pressed groundnut oils are extracted and its follow unrefined process. So that cholesterol is less.
· Organic groundnut oil is important for heart functioning system and also its prevents from cancer, boost body neuron cells.
· Its feature is its help to reduce blood pressure and maintains correct level of the pressure.
· Organic peanut oils are used to solve stomach problems like constipation disorders, digestive problems.
· Groundnut oil is the rich source of protein, so its used for strong muscles and body strength.
Extraction of Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil:
The following processes are done in wood pressed ground nut oil extraction method.
· First the un cleaned and stone mixed groundnut seeds are cleaned and destoned by destoner machine.
· Next the cleaned groundnut seeds are dried in solar heat for get extra yield in groundnut seeds.
· After the dried groundnut seeds are placed into wood chamber (Mara Chekku) for oil extraction process.
· Finally the unfiltered groundnut oil is produced then its goes for filtering process with filer machines.
· Last the pure and filtered groundnut oil is packed in bottles then its goes ready for selling to the customers.
Benefits of Organic Groundnut Oil:
Body Strength: Groundnut oil is an important factor for strength our human body with
High Protein, Vitamins, etc.
Prevention of Cancer : Groundnut oil has polyhonal antioxidants which is directly prevent cancer and its side effects.
Good for Heart: Groundnut oil has rich in Mono Unsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA) which is good for heart functioning.
Control Blood Sugar: Groundnut oil is control insulin level of sugar patients which is most medical factor that proved by doctors.
Good for Immune System: The groundnut oil which is used to body immune system with antioxidants. Its simulated the white blood cells.
Control Blood Flow: Groundnut oil has Linoleic Acid that mainly used for control the blood flow in human body systems.
|Lifestyle||: Everyday Use|
Daily needs specification
|Shelf Life||: 6 months|
|Weight||: 1000 gms|
|Food Preference||: Vegetarian|
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.200|