Rs 96 Rs 1000
Rs 999 Rs 45
Rs 40 Rs 50
Rs 50 Rs 500
Rs 499 Rs 499
Rs 225 Rs 2500
Rs 1915 Rs 89
Rs 88 Rs 25000
Rs 17218 Rs 360
Rs 315 Rs 180
Rs 180 Rs 399
Rs 255 Rs 199
Rs 169 Rs 50000
Rs 33947 Rs 899
Rs 209 Rs 50
Rs 50 Rs 120
Rs 100 Rs 80
This product is currently out of stock
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
|Brand||: Axis Bank|
Gift Coupons Specifications
|Card Type||: Plastic|
|Card Value||: 10000|
|Gift Cards Category||: Bank Gift Card|
"1. The Axis Bank Gift Card is suitable for gifting for all purposes. So be it festivities like Diwali, Christmas or New Year or occasions like marriages, birthdays, anniversaries or special days like Mother's Day, Valentine's Day, etc., the Axis bank Gift Card is the Perfect Gift
2. The Axis Bank Gift Card can also be used for corporate gifting to employees, vendors, clients etc.
3. Axis bank provides the facility of Balance Enquiry on the Gift card through their Telebanking & Internet Banking facility.
4. The Axis Bank Gift Card comes in multiple denominations starting from 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 25000 and 50000.
Terms & Conditions
1. If the Card is lost, the Cardholder must forthwith report such loss to the Bank over the telephone (Phone Banking) or by way of written communication to the bank. The Cardholder must file a report of Card loss with the and send a copy thereof to the Bank. The Bank upon verification of the lost Card report will temporarily suspend (hot list) the card on working day following the day of receipt of such lost Card report. The Card holder will continue to be liable for all transactions carried out on his Card till he reports the loss of his card to the Bank. In case of loss of a Card, a replacement Card shall be issued to the cardholder and the unutilized balance will be transferred to the replacement card post deduction of card issuance charges.
2. All unutilized balances at the time of expiry of the Card shall lapse to the Bank.
3. It works in the same way as a Debit Card for purchase transactions at merchant outlets including hotels, restaurants, shops, etc.
4. The Axis Bank Gift Card is a prepaid, non-reloadable magnetic stripe based card on the VISA platform.
5. This card can be used for online purchases of products and services.
6. Please note that the Axis Bank Gift Card is usable in India only.
7. The Axis Bank Gift Card can only be used at Point-of-Sale terminals at merchant outlets. ATM access to the Gift Card is blocked and thus no cash withdrawal is possible.
8. Please note that no transfer of funds are possible through the Internet Banking facility. For the Telebanking Numbers in your city, kindly visit the Telebanking section on AXIS Bank website.
9. If the applicant uses the Card he needs to sign on the reverse of the Card on receipt of the Card to avoid its unauthorized use.
10. If the applicant is gifting the Card to someone else, then the beneficiary of the Card needs to sign on the reverse of the Card on receipt of the Card to avoid its unauthorized use.
11. Prezz Gift Card cannot be redeemed against purchase of Axis Bank Gift Card. The order will be rejected.
12. You can purchase a maximum of 5 cards per order and a total of 20 cards in a financial year.
13. For security reasons, you will receive an inactive card. On delivery of your card, please visit activation.giftcardsindia.in to place your activation request."
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.10000|