Significant changes in our lifestyle these past few months, has given a rise to change in trends too. Work from home made people opt for comfortable choices. The new styling trends, now arise through online platforms like Netflix shows, social media etc. Some new trends which are predicted to continue this year are:
- Wearing Designer Face Masks– A new fashion accessory to your wardrobe, or you may say a pass without which you can’t step out of your house. People are buying masks and are matching them with the dresses and clothes on every occasion or function, and we’re ready to rock it.
- Oversized Silhouettes– As we became accustomed to wearing comfortable clothes at home, comfort turned into a need. Aside from athleisure, larger than usual shirts, pants, jackets, wide-leg pants, and square-shaped slices appear to have a hang even this year.
- Increase Immunity Organically– Use of Organic products in daily life has vital role on health and happiness. People have become more cautious of health and immunity. Health supplements and immunity boosters rose as new favorites. Let’s continue the same, and remain fit forever.
- Shopping Locals– With new, nearby markets arising on the scene, we see individuals supporting and purchasing from small, local organizations, significantly more this year. People are promoting and wearing local brands #VOCALFORLOCAL
- Move Towards Digital– Be it personal or work life we are equipped with gadgets, and we can’t deny the fact that our life is simpler with digital platforms we use.
- Leather Pants– People are buying tight and straight leather pants and are pairing them with white shirts, leather boots, minimal jewelry, and are good to go.
- The love for Shrug sweaters– Another pattern that arose this past year— shrug sweaters , and we absolutely figured it will stay in 2021. In case you’re the exploratory kind, this pattern is for you. Layer it over a slip dress or a spaghetti top with joggers, and you’re all ready.
- Denim on Denim– The ever-trending outfit, pieces of denim are still on-trend and the love for this outfit is unbelievable.
- Sweater and Midi Skirt– It’s not the end of winter, so don’t pack your knits away yet; but instead of wearing it with jeans, try a midi skirt. Finish the outfit with heels and you’re good to go.