Everyone loves pizza. Crunchy base with softness of cheese can steal anyone’s heart. People often think making a pizza is a very painful task and thus end up ordering it every single time. What they don’t know is the fact that it is rather easy to make a pizza and you can even make one on a tawa.
- Maida (all purpose flour) – 2 cup
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 tsp
- Instant yeast – 1 tsp
- Capsicum – 1
- Pizza sauce – ½ cup
- Mozzarella cheese – ½ cup
- Onion – 1
Tomato – 1
- Put maida, olive oil, salt, sugar, and yeast one after the other in a bowl and mix them to make a dough with the help of lukewarm water.
- Once the dough is ready, grease another bowl with a little bit of oil and let the dough rest in it for 2 hours so that it is properly fermented. Your pizza dough is ready.
- Now, cut all the vegetable you want to have for toppings.
- Once this is done, take ½ of the dough and using a rolling pin and a rolling board to make a 10-12’ pizza base out of it. Remember, you can have a very thin crust or a very thick crust depending upon what you like better.
- Now on a low preheat tawa put some olive oil and then cook the base until golden brown.
- Flip the side and quickly add pizza sauce, cheese, and your choice of topping followed by another layer of cheese. And let it cook for 5-6 minutes until the cheese melts and base is crunchy. Keep checking from time to time for the same.
- Cut the pizza using pizza cutter and serve it hot with pizza seasoning. Your taste glands’ wish is now fulfilled.