avinashi , Tamil NaduVisit Seller Store
Rs 269 Rs 999
Rs 289 Rs 380
Rs 259 Rs 200
Rs 250 Rs 500
Rs 250 Rs 830
Rs 445 Rs 699
Rs 249 Rs 130
Rs 250 Rs 300
Rs 199 Rs 299
Rs 189 Rs 250
Rs 97 Rs 200
Rs 97 Rs 200
Rs 99 Rs 200
Rs 99 Rs 2327
Mini Apple Fruit Bonsai Seeds, Bonsai Mini Apple Tree, Apple Bonsai Fresh Exotic Tree Seeds
INCREDIBLY EASY TO GERMINATE - ALONG WITH Mini Apple Bonsai THESE ARE THE EASIEST EXOTIC PLANT OR TREE SEEDS YOU WILL EVER GROW!
Mini Apple Bonsai
The Apple bonsai tree, also known as the Pitch Apple or Monkey Apple tree is native to tropical regions in America. It grows into various bonsai styles with dark green leaves and aerial roots, and grows white and pink flowers in the summertime. After the flowers drop off, it grows small, coin-sized miniature apple fruits.
Having your own miniature apple bonsai tree is a fun way to grow tiny little apples right on your desk at work or on your patio at home. Apple bonsais are one of several types of fruit bearing bonsai trees. It makes a great conversation piece or a cute decoration for your home or office.
1. You can germinate the seeds in sterile soil in a paper cup, keeping it watered and covered with plastic to maintain moisture.
2. You also can germinate the seeds within paper towels. Moisten 3 paper towels and place them one on top of the other. Fold them in half, and then fold them in half again. Put the seeds in the middle and fold again several times to get maximum coverage and thickness.
3. Keep the paper towels moist continuously. You can put them on a plate that allows you to keep an additional amount of moisture in it. You also can cover the towels with wrap or a plastic bag.
4. Keep the towels out of the sunlight but in a warm spot. However, don't place them next to a radiator, or they will dry out quickly.
5. Transplant the seed to a paper cup filled with potting soil once you see a small root and leaves beginning to emerge. Make certain that the leaves are just below the soil.
6. Put the plant in the sunlight. It will take time for the plant to outgrow the cup. Meanwhile, look for a container twice that size for transplanting. Do not overwater. If you are using a plastic cup instead of paper, punch a few small holes in the bottom for drainage.
Tips & Warnings
Using the plastic bag method of keeping the paper towels moist can reduce the chance of mold forming.
How Do You Maintain An Apple Bonsai Tree?
The Apple Bonsai needs a sunny area and it can be grown indoors or outdoors. If you grow it outdoors it is resistant to the cold, but you must protect the roots, so it can’t be planted in shallow bonsai type pots or trays. It should be planted into a soil made up of five parts peat, three parts argillaceous rocks, and two parts of granulate clay or sand. It grows best in the USDA growing zones of 11 and 12.
It should be watered every day, especially during the fruit bearing stage so the fruit won’t shrivel up. Be careful of it getting vine mildew, however. While it is in the fruit bearing stage you shouldn’t fertilize it or the fruit won’t grow well. The fruit, abet small, is edible just like a larger apple tree and if you take care of it correctly, it should grow for several years and produce fruit.
The apple bonsai tree needs a general purpose type of fertilizer. You can also fertilize it with a dilute form of manure tea once a week in the spring and fall, except while the fruit it growing. Maintaining your apple bonsai tree will ensure that you get the beautiful, fragrant and stylish creation that you desire.
Pack of 5 seeds
Proper Care For Apple Bonsai Trees Means Patience
If you desire your apple bonsai tree to grow properly and produce delicious little apples, you do need to have a great deal of patience. They are grown and molded just like growing any other kinds of bonsai trees, which means you can train it to grow into different shapes and directions. You can even twist the trunk and make it look like a wild grown apple tree if you like that style, or grow it upwards, sideways or other directions.
It is, however, considered to be a very sturdy type of bonsai tree as long as you take care of its roots in cold weather and keep it properly pruned and maintained. It is a very impressive and fascinating little tree to own. You can even scratch your name into one of the leaves of an apple bonsai and the impression will stay there!
|Lifestyle||: Everyday Use|
|Germination Time||: Upto 3 Months|
Basic Features Specifications
|No. of Pieces in the box||: 1|
Home & Kitchen Color Specifications
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.780|
0 Ratings, 0 Reviews