Scroll To Top
  Items Left!
Imported Product

Disposable Panties ,Use Throw Panties - lowest price assured

Disposable Panties ,Use  Throw Panties - lowest price assured Buy Disposable Panties ,Use Throw Panties - lowest price assured online at a discounted price from Shop Fashion, Women's Clothing products @ Lowest Prices. Shop now! Enjoy Free Shipping & COD across India. EMI options available with Easy Return/Replacement Polices. Imported Product Product Id : 134731114
Rs.499 Rs.700 29% off
Extra CluesBucks+only on VIP Club. Join Now
  • Color Family : White
  • Fabric : Cotton Blend

2 offers Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.75 off on Prepaid and COD Orders. Use Coupon "B2G75" T&C View offers

item is available on 201301 Change
  • COD Not Available
  • Shipping: Rs. 0
  • Delivered 7-9 Business Days
  • Return not allowed for this product
  • Payment Options: (Credit Card , Debit Card , Net Banking , Wallets )
Sold by :

Valencia Sleepwear

Baroda , Gujarat

Visit Seller Store
Product Details:

Disposable Panties ,Use Throw Panties - lowest price assured



  • Traveling
  • Spa
  • Camping
  • Massaging
  • Maternity
  • hospitality 
  • and much more....
  • About us

    We don’t  sell everything available for making profits but we offer only selected range, to make you feel special.

    Our ratings say it all, we are not here with an intention of simply selling products, we are here to create value for our esteemed customers, our relationship doesn’t exits after our sales but its just the beginning.

    Our Commitment

    We bring  to you the most selective range, we understand your needs & provide products accordingly, do you find something missing that you have been looking for?? Write in to us, we shall try to source it for you as soon as possible.

    Dispatch, shipping & privacy

    We are into nightwear retailing for more then 20 years, hence we understand your needs, our shipping is completely discreet… (it’s a secret), you can order the most naughties of the apparells without any one knowing about it, we are tight lipped…. That’s our promise… 

    We assure you of our best services, timely dispatches & the speedist mode to make the product available for you, in 95% of the cases we dispatch the goods on the same day of receiving order, for the remaining 5% we strive hard to dispatch the very next day.

    Money back :

    If we fail to stand by our commitment due to any unavoidable circumstances we shall refund you the entire money back for not being able to dispatch.

    Customer Service :

    We are not bound by time for after sales service, so you can call us on any time of any days.

    Exchange Policy:

    Due to hygiene issues we do not accept exchanges, only in cases of manufacturing defects in the item we would replace your merchandise, the information for which needs to be shared with us within 3 days of the receipt of product.


    Looking forward to serve you.

Key Feature

Brand :   Imported Product

Ideal Specification

Ideal For :   Women, Girl

Value Packs Specification

Type :   Panty

Color Set Details

Color Family :   White

Fabric Attribute for Lingerie

Fabric :   Cotton Blend

More Details

Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes) :   Rs.700

Rating & Reviews


0 Ratings, 0 Reviews

Have you used this product?
Rate it now.

Please Note: Seller assumes all responsibility for the products listed and sold . If you want to report an intellectual property right violation of this product, please click here.
Some text some message..