Product Sold Out
Rs 139 Rs 899
Rs 279 Rs 499
Rs 179 Rs 599
Rs 199 Rs 999
Rs 299 Rs 999
Rs 199 Rs 1499
Rs 799 Rs 499
Rs 129 Rs 2499
Rs 680 Rs 999
Rs 339 Rs 149
Rs 99 Rs 1200
Rs 999 Rs 499
Rs 139 Rs 500
Rs 269 Rs 1999
Rs 999 Rs 2999
Rs 510 Rs 1999
Rs 949 Rs 299
Rs 49 Rs 2999
Rs 399 Rs 399
9 offers Get Extra Rs.40 Off on PREPAID Orders Above Rs 199 by Using Coupon Code "PREPAID40" T&C
This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Gurgaon , HaryanaVisit Seller Store
|Model ID||: K53SD-SX314D|
|Part Number||: AMP09AP-50|
An Eclipse Laptop Skins are thin enough not to add any additional bulk to your device but still offer protection from minor surface scratches that your device gets from everyday use. Just because you've now installing skin doesn't mean you can't use any accessories with your Laptop, Our Skins are designed to allow you to use most third party accessories.
Leaves No Residue, Ready to replace your Laptop Skin? No need to worry about Eclipse Skins leaving any residue on your Device when removed.
Dimensions (W x H): 38.60 x 25.90 Centimeter / 259.08 x 386.08 Millimeter
Compatibility: Most Of Laptops Sized 10" to 15.6" Inch Display
1. Wipe Off your Laptop Cover with a Smooth fabric, Make sure that no dirts or oil exists on your Laptop because if it does then your Laptop Skin might not stick properly.
2. Check the size of your Laptop Skin, if it is correct then well and good, if not then you always have the option to cut it off with a cutter/scissor, to get perfect fit of the skin on your Laptop cut out the hinge and edges part from the skin.
3. Line up the Laptop Skin on your Laptop, place it straight in the accurate position make sure its not tilted, put a cello tape both the sides (top and bottom) of the Laptop Skin so that it does not move from its possition.
4. Once you are convinced that you have it in correct position, peel off the sticker from one end and affix the initial part of the Skin.
5. Now remove the cello tape from the Laptop Skin which you applied to hold it in correct position, and unpeel the left over sticker on the backside gradually and at the same time smoothly press on the bare skin instead of pressing
Note: It is Recommended that you use any hard surfaced item like your ATM/Credit Card to paste the skin, This will help you to avoid bubbles while applying the skin. If still the bubbles persist under the sticker just peel it backside a little and stick it back on.
Ther you go. You're done! That was an uncomplicated and effortless way to apply your Laptop Skin.
Just check out your Laptop from Front side and feel the difference.
Package Contains: One Piece Laptop Skin Matt Finished Laminated Cover Shield
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.599|