||: FOR WOMEN, GIRLS FOR WEDDING, PARTY & CASUAL PURPOSES
Foot Cream Specifications
||: Daily Care
||: Above 500gm/ml
||: 1 Year
Ideal For Specifications
||: Men, NA, Unisex, Women
*** What is Reflexology?
Reflexology is the application of appropriate pressure to specific points (nerve endings) and areas on the feet, hands, or ears. All sensory nerves are primarily rooted at the bottom of the foot. Massaging and pressing specific points on the soles of the feet associated with particular organs produces a therapeutic effect in corresponding parts of the body. The magical benefits of Reflexology massage when combined with an Aromatherapy Massage helps stimulate activities of the inner organs and improves blood circulation.
*** About Product:
ecoplanet Reflexology Cream presents a semi-solid formula which on application of pressure melts on the skin thus providing smoothness and a perfect finish without spills, waste and mess. Enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera Gel and pure essential oils, it is an ideal choice to relax your tired feet.
Aloe Vera Gel, Silicon Oil, Mineral Oil, Essential Oils - Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Pine, Methyl Salicylate, Menthol
* ecoplanet Aromatherapy Reflexology Foot cream have very effective pain relief properties.
* It help in soothing nerves and relaxes the body and mind.
* It reduces the feeling of pain in the body.
* It conditions and softens dry skin and adds glow to every type of skin.
* When used with appropriate reflexology technique, this cream helps increase blood circulation and revitalizes energy.
*** Directions to use:
Take approximately 25-50 gm of Reflexology cream per massage. Take a little quantity on the palm of your hands and apply on the designated Reflexology areas or points on your feet. Contact a Reflexology adviser for accurate pressure points.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)