Why Peanut Butter?
Peanut butter is a paste made from dry, roasted peanuts. This paste is generally used as a spread on toast or sandwiches.
According to the USDA National Nutrient Database, peanut butter, is very healthy food that is full of nutrients such as : proteins, carbohydrates, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin A, sodium, magnesium, calcium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium, copper, iron, and zinc.
Some of the Health Benefits of Peanut Butter :
· Peanut butter natural helps in weight management
· Contains magnesium, which is good for muscle recovery, mental health and also great for bone building
· Vitamin B6 present in peanut butter helps boost the immune system
· It’s rich in protein and fiber, best supports your body building goals
· FLAVINO is the series of mouth watering bread appetizers. One of the largest, well known and trusted Manufacturer and exporter of peanut butter in India
· The company possess FSSAI, FSSC, HACCP, USFDA, KOSHER, Spice Board, APEDA certifications
· It promises natural goodness with No Hydrogenated Oil, No Added Sugar No Added Salt & No Added Preservatives
· Peanut butter by FLAVINO has 0% Trans fat & 0% Cholesterol
- It is heart friendly and abets weight loss
- It contains magnesium, which is good for muscle recovery, mental health and also great for bone building
- Vitamin B6 presents in peanut butter helps boost your immune system
- It’s rich in protein and fiber that best supports your body building goals
||No_preservatives, No_added_salt, Weight_watcher, No_added_sugar, Kosher, High_in_protein, Usda_organic
||BONVILLE FOODS PVT LTD
||16.4 x 9.7 x 9.5 cm; 1.02 Kilograms
|Country of Origin