A car’s exterior can be well-maintained by washing it regularly and giving it a wax job. Just like the exterior, the interiors also need to be well-maintained. The dashboard, which includes the steering wheel, the gear and the AC unit can accumulate dust overtime. You can use the Formula 1 Protectant to keep your interiors neat, free of dust and cracks.
Uses of the Product
This spray-on protectant can be used to clean all leather, rubber, vinyl and plastic components inside the car. This product makes use of advanced silicone technology, that is solvent-free. It leaves no oily residue, will not attract dust and will give your car’s interiors proper shine and quality protection.
This protectant needs to be sprayed regularly on the dashboard and other surfaces to prevent fading. Also, components that are made of plastic and rubber are prone to getting cracks, so regular spraying will keep them protected.
How to Use
Spray Type (Fast Wax)
- Always wash your car thoroughly before waxing it. We recommend using Formula 1 Wash and Wax liquid.
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- Spray the liquid directly onto the surface that needs to be waxed or onto the microfiber cloth you are using to wax the car.
- Avoid spraying too much liquid over the same area to get an even finish.
- Use a Formula 1 Super Shine microfiber cloth to spread the liquid.
- Fold the microfiber cloth to create a soft cushion and start waxing in a circular motion.
- Always wax your car in the shade.