HOW TO PLAY?
- Slide switch to "On" position
- Release the ball from your hand and let it fly up
- After about 2-3 seconds the propellers will begin to spin
- When the lights come on, hold the ball in a straight up position
- On the bottom of the ball you will find a small black on/off switch, if you hold it on the bottom, the starting signal will be very strong and it might elevate too high or not fly right.
- When the flyer starts to go down, put your hand, arm, leg, knee, (basically ANY solid surface!) underneath it for a short time (1-2 seconds) to make it go back up.
- A little practice may be needed, but after a short while, you'll easily become a pro!
Flying Ball Color: Transparent, Light color random
Accessories: aircraft x1, USB cable x1
Environment: Indoor recommendations
Body Material: ABS Plastic.
Suitable for: Ages 6+
1 * Flying Ball with propellers
1 * USB cable
1 * User manual