This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
Rs 1350 Rs 2000
Rs 1200 Rs 1999
Rs 1399 Rs 1620
Rs 1049 Rs 1500
Rs 1380 Rs 1000
Rs 930 Rs 999
Rs 169 Rs 699
Rs 369 Rs 499
Rs 149 Rs 2999
Rs 1099 Rs 884
Rs 299 Rs 899
Rs 189 Rs 999
Rs 199 Rs 105
Rs 99 Rs 699
Rs 299 Rs 999
Rs 299 Rs 999
Rs 139 Rs 999
Rs 290 Rs 678
Rs 199 Rs 499
Rs 299 Rs 2000
Rs 569 Rs 299
Liquid Formulation is easier to use than powder - no mixing or dissolving.
Economical Concentrated formula - 1 to 20 dilution.
"Ink-Out" Tattoo Ink Cleaner Makes 12 Gallons of Solution
Tubes and instruments should be first disinfected in Ultradose Germicidal Hospital Grade disinfectant to allow the safe handling of tattoo tubes in the cleaning process.
This product is a concentrate. Dilute 1 part to 20 parts water.
· Use Directly in ultrasonic machine.
· To clean; place parts in the accessory basket. Insert basket in ultrasonic tank filled to 2/3 full of properly diluted solution
· Run ultrasonic machine until tubes are free of ink.
· After ultrasonic cleaning, plunge tubes with wire brush using cleaning solution and rinse thoroughly under running water.
· Sterilize tubes in autoclave prior to use.
For those that may already have an ultrasonic, but want the benefits of the 2-step cleaning & disinfecting process, The may use the UltraDose in a small bucket or container and soak the tubes before ultrasonically cleaning them with the Ink-Out Solution.
The UltraDose should be changed every day or every other day. The changing of the Ink-Out solution will vary depending on how many tubes have been cleaned and how dirty the solution gets.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.2000|