Scroll To Top

Medisys Muscle Gain Combo Vanilla Whey Protein 1Kg+Creatine

Medisys Muscle Gain Combo Vanilla Whey Protein 1Kg+Creatine Medisys Product Id : 106045457
Be the first to write a review
?
Surety Brand Auth..

The product is sold by a brand authorized seller who is authorized to sell the brand.

Know More
Rs.2,793 Rs.3,448 Rs.3,548 21% off
Deal Price How to earn CluesBucks+

English हिंदी

  • 1) Create account & Earn 500 CB+ instantly (New User)
  • 2) Refer your friends & Earn 700 CB+ instantly
  • 3) Get 100% Cashback as CB+ on all orders*
  • 4) Complete any COD order to earn CB/ CB+
  • 5) Win CB/CB+ as part of our Promotions.
  • 6) Invite your friends to like products and help them earn 700 CB+
Original Price
Applicable for All Users
Discount by cluesbucks+ Use Coupon EXTRA10
Deal Price
₹3448
(  ₹310 ₹345 )  
₹2793

*All discounts can be availed in the cart page

Extra CluesBucks+only on VIP Club. Join Now
  • Flavour : Vanilla
3 offers Available for you
  • PREPAID50

    Get extra Rs 50 off on Prepaid Orders

    Use code "PREPAID50" Min. Cart Value ₹80 | Max. Discount ₹50 T&C
  • Flavour: Vanilla

    Cafe MochaChocolateVanilla
  • Absolute Weight: 1kg

    1 Kg1.48 Kg1kg2 Kg
item is available on 201301 Change
  • COD Available
  • Delivered 2-5 Business Days
  • Return not allowed for this product
  • Payment Options: (Credit Card , Debit Card , Net Banking , Wallets , EMI , COD)
Sold by :

MEDISYS UNIVERSAL PRIVATE LIMITED

Ambala , Haryana

Visit Seller Store

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Product Details:

Medisys Muscle Gain Combo Vanilla Whey Protein 1Kg+Creatine

The Word 'Whey'Generally Refers To Milk Serum Which Is Usually A Liquid By-Product Which Is Produced During The Curdling Of Milk. Whey Protein Consists Of 20% Of The Proteins That Are Present In Animal Milk. The Other 80% Is Prepared From Casein. Whey Protein Is Generally A Mixture Of Globular Proteins That Have Been Isolated From The Milk Serum During Production.

Product Weight Attributes

Absolute Weight :   1kg

Product Series

Series :   Medisys Whey +Creatine combo

Weight Specifications

Weight (Kg/lb/gms) :   0-1 kg

Key Feature

Brand :   Medisys

Flavour Specification

Flavour :   Vanilla

Product Specifications

Vegetarian/ Non-Vegetarian :   Vegetarian

End Goal Specification

End Goal :   Body Building

Country of origin

Country of origin :   India

More Details

Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes) :   Rs.3548

Rating & Reviews

0
5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0

0 Ratings, 0 Reviews

Please Note: Seller assumes all responsibility for the products listed and sold . If you want to report an intellectual property right violation of this product, please click here.
Some text some message..