Product Sold Out
Rs 250 Rs 249
Rs 249 Rs 260
Rs 260 Rs 350
Rs 320 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 120
Rs 120 Rs 150
Rs 150 Rs 135
Rs 135 Rs 2500
5 offers Pay online and Save upto Rs 80* T&C
This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
New Delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
Rs 399 Rs 699
Rs 199 Rs 500
Rs 500 Rs 180
Rs 179 Rs 499
Rs 249 Rs 1000
Rs 1000 Rs 700
Rs 380 Rs 999
Rs 149 Rs 1000
Rs 999 Rs 599
Rs 309 Rs 480
Rs 460 Rs 1000
Rs 999 Rs 399
Rs 199 Rs 3000
Rs 450 Rs 250
Rs 249 Rs 5000
Rs 4995 Rs 300
Rs 199 Rs 295
|Binding||: Paper Back|
|Publisher||: Disha Publication|
In today’s highly competitive world with ever expanding boundaries of knowledge, if you want to find a success mantra, then it has to be – ‘know the right thing at the right time, make right use of it in just the right words.’ Everybody has his own bank of knowledge; some have more than others, but, does it serve any purpose if you don’t know how to use your knowledge well. Disha’s ‘Mission IAS’ is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to cater to aspirants of IAS exams. Main features of the book are --
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main - English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Ser-vices’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Features interviews of IAS 2015 toppers, including Tina Dabi, Rank-1, and their tips & strategies for prospective IAS aspirants.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years' Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.250|