Product Sold Out
Rs 250 Rs 249
Rs 249 Rs 260
Rs 260 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 120
Rs 120 Rs 150
Rs 150 Rs 135
Rs 135 Rs 2500
4 offers Airtel Payment Bank:-10% Cashback Upto Rs. 150 T&C
This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
New Delhi , DelhiVisit Seller Store
Rs 99 Rs 799
Rs 550 Rs 500
Rs 220 Rs 5000
Rs 2000 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 399
Rs 389 Rs 700
Rs 600 Rs 1599
Rs 620 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 250
Rs 250 Rs 710
Rs 555 Rs 180
Rs 135 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 200
Rs 150 Rs 299
Rs 255 Rs 140
Rs 112 Rs 195
Rs 195 Rs 999
Rs 459 Rs 199
Rs 199 Rs 499
|Binding||: Paper Back|
|Publisher||: Disha Publication|
In today’s highly competitive world with ever expanding boundaries of knowledge, if you want to find a success mantra, then it has to be – ‘know the right thing at the right time, make right use of it in just the right words.’ Everybody has his own bank of knowledge; some have more than others, but, does it serve any purpose if you don’t know how to use your knowledge well. Disha’s ‘Mission IAS’ is acclaimed as one of the most authoritative and comprehensive books of high-quality reference materials to cater to aspirants of IAS exams. Main features of the book are --
• Exclusively designed to cater to the aspirants of IAS.
• Covers exam patterns of CSAT (Prelims & Main - English, GS & optional subjects) as well as Interview.
• Covers service profile -- recruitment, training, functions, promotions, designations, remunerations of ‘All India Ser-vices’ & ‘Central Civil Service’ -Group ‘A’ & ‘B’ under UPSC -- Civil Service Exams like IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS, etc.
• Infographics, bar charts and data in tabular form facilitating information quickly and clearly.
• Features interviews of IAS 2015 toppers, including Tina Dabi, Rank-1, and their tips & strategies for prospective IAS aspirants.
• Language is lucid making problem-solving fun to candidates of diverse backgrounds.
• Keeping the whole coverage of the book in accordance with the syllabus and pattern of the exam, it will act as a standard reference and preparation material for all the needs of aspirants of CSAT.
• Preparation material is in line with the analysis of Previous Years' Exams Papers which will help aspirants know the trend of the questions and the difficulty level of the same.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.250|