5 offers Pay online and Save upto Rs 80* T&C
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
Bangalore , KarnatakaVisit Seller Store
Rs 339 Rs 699
Rs 199 Rs 420
Rs 133 Rs 800
Rs 590 Rs 399
Rs 240 Rs 399
Rs 299 Rs 400
Rs 299 Rs 250
Rs 189 Rs 2000
Rs 450 Rs 399
Rs 995 Rs 500
Rs 500 Rs 5000
Rs 4995 Rs 250
Rs 201 Rs 999
Rs 799 Rs 200
Rs 177 Rs 599
This text is a recommended resource for the NASM Certified Personal Trainer (CPT) certification. The NASM CPT certification is accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA). Since 1987, the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) has been a global leader in providing evidence-based certifications and advanced credentials to health and fitness professionals.
NASM Essentials of Personal Fitness Training, Fourth Edition Revised, continues to lead the way by providing the most comprehensive resource for aspiring personal trainers and other health and fitness professionals.
Based on NASM's proprietary Optimum Performance Training(TM) (OPT(TM)) model, you will learn a systematic approach to program design with exercise program guidelines and variables; protocols for building stabilization, strength, and power programs; guidance on how to build a clientele through professional development; and more! By following the techniques in this book, you will gain the information, insight, and inspiration you need to change the world as a health and fitness professional. Key Features:
* Two new chapters: Exercise Metabolism and Bioenergetics and Introduction to Exercise Modalities.
* Definitions of Key Terms in the margins, with key terms bolded within the text.
* Stretch Your Knowledge boxes emphasize key concepts and findings from current research.
* Memory Joggers call out core concepts and program design instructions.
* Exercise sections discuss the purpose and procedures of various techniques that can be used with clients. Technique and Safety Tips are also provided.
* Summaries that wrap up each chapter to remind you of pertinent material.
* Appendices provide 100 additional exercises; OPT workout programs; one repetition maximum conversion charts; and muscle origins, insertions, and functions.
* Extensive full-color art and photographs illustrate numerous exercise techniques and anatomy and physiology.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.5163|