Certified by the National Stock Exchange of India, online CRTA is ideal for any individual whose ambition is to build a rewarding career in financial markets as a successful investor, research analyst, professional trader or investment advisory. This course provides a comprehensive knowledge on the various dimensions of financial markets including several products and tools to analyze and scientifically predict the behavior of markets. The participant would attain a practical learning experience, starting from the extreme basics to the level of identification of money making opportunities in markets.
As the name suggests, this perfectly designed course would expose a potential learner to research, trading and advisory.
- From the research perspective, the incumbent would be trained to the areas of equity, economic and technical research along with financial modelling
- From a trading perspective, exposure to live trading in equity, derivative, currency and commodity would be provided
- As an advisor the participant will be well skilled to understand various classes of financial assets and recommend the relevant asset class and strategies to the clients, as per their need
- Scientifically designed course by the market experienced knowledge team
- Up to date course curriculum together with emphasis on practical learning
- Preparation for statutory NISM and NCFM certification required for a satisfying career in financial markets
- Free access to the buzzing community of Elearnmarkets to get all your queries answered within the shortest time possible
- Free access to WhatsApp community for the best experience of peer learning
- Market participants as Faculty members, therefore having extensive command on the practical aspects of the markets
- Free access to a database of research reports
- Free periodic webinars/workshop on relevant topic
The National Stock Exchange (NSE) comes out with specific date(s) of examination every month. Once the participant enrols for the NSE Certificate in Research, Trading & Advisory
(CRTA) course, Elearnmarkets takes the responsibility of registering him/her with the NSE, and also notifies him/her about the examination dates, time & location (which will be a NSE authorized examination centre). In order to earn a certificate from the NSE in research, trading & advisory, a student has to clear at least 7 out of 9 NCFM examinations, one from each module. NISM examination is optional.
In case the student is unable to clear the examination, he can re-appear in the successive months.