This perfectly designed course would help you get an understanding of the various strategies and approaches available for trading options. This course, backed with real-world examples, will simplify the jargon and complex language. After the successful completion of the program, a learner is able to understand the objectives of the strategies and also the risks involved.
- Introduction to Options - Concept of Options, Option Payoffs of buyers and sellers
- Factors affecting Option premium – Moneyness of options, option greeks
- Option Strategies - Long Call, Short Call, Synthetic Long Call, Long Put, Short Put, Covered Call, Protective Put, Covered Call , Long Straddle, Short Straddle, Long Strangle, Short Strangle, Bull Call Spread Strategy, Bull Put Spread Strategy, Bear Call Spread Strategy, Bear Put Spread Strategy, Long Call Butterfly, Short Call Butterfly
- Open Interest and margin requirements
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Employees of BPO's / IT Companies
- Anyone interested in the derivatives market