Offer Buy any 2 products and get flat Rs.50 off on Prepaid Orders. Use Coupon "B2G50" T&C
avinashi , Tamil NaduVisit Seller Store
Rs 449 Rs 850
Rs 445 Rs 799
Rs 279 Rs 780
Rs 449 Rs 599
Rs 359 Rs 1199
Rs 399 Rs 750
Rs 375 Rs 700
Rs 389 Rs 640
Rs 369 Rs 1278
Rs 675 Rs 798
Rs 399 Rs 699
Rs 529 Rs 799
Rs 299 Rs 1100
Rs 609 Rs 599
Rs 529 Rs 578
Rs 289 Rs 700
Rs 399 Rs 860
Rs 495 Rs 700
Rs 349 Rs 524
Rs 309 Rs 200
Rs 79 Rs 149
Rs 99 Rs 145
Rs 75 Rs 299
Rs 75 Rs 830
Bonsai Citrus Mandarin Tree, Mandarin Orange Fresh Exotic Tree Seeds
INCREDIBLY EASY TO GERMINATE - ALONG WITH Mandarin Orange THESE ARE THE EASIEST EXOTIC PLANT OR TREE SEEDS YOU WILL EVER GROW!
This seeds taken from a organic fruit orange-colored, tender, juicy, aromatic, rich flavor.
Mandarin oranges are usually eaten plain, for juice or in fruit salads.
Great for bonsai or ornamental tree.
pack of 5 seeds
Fruit: The bright orange fruits of the mandarin are well known and loved. They're juicy and sweet, and have an advantage over most other citrus fruits in that they're very easy to peel.
The fruit is oblate, rather than spherical, and roughly resembles a small pumpkin in shape. Mandarins are usually eaten plain, or in fruit salads and kids love to lie under the tree and eat them by the dozen. This is certainly because the fruit is easily peeled.
Growth Habit: The mandarin is an attractive, sub-tropical evergreen tree. It's naturally a small tree growing to 2 - 3 m in height, making it an ideal fruit tree in backyards that have limited space. Great for bonsai or ornamental tree.
Foliage/Flowers: The leaves are a dark, glossy, green, and the flowers are white with a beautiful aroma. The blossoms of the mandarin are heavily perfumed and can be quite intoxicating in the evening. They're self-fertile, and have good fruit set, so you only need to plant one tree to get a good crop of fruit.
1. You can germinate the seeds in sterile soil in a paper cup, keeping it watered and covered with plastic to maintain moisture.
2. You also can germinate the seeds within paper towels. Moisten 3 paper towels and place them one on top of the other. Fold them in half, and then fold them in half again. Put the seeds in the middle and fold again several times to get maximum coverage and thickness.
3. Keep the paper towels moist continuously. You can put them on a plate that allows you to keep an additional amount of moisture in it. You also can cover the towels with wrap or a plastic bag.
4. Keep the towels out of the sunlight but in a warm spot. However, don't place them next to a radiator, or they will dry out quickly.
5. Transplant the seed to a paper cup filled with potting soil once you see a small root and leaves beginning to emerge. Make certain that the leaves are just below the soil.
6. Put the plant in the sunlight. It will take time for the plant to outgrow the cup. Meanwhile, look for a container twice that size for transplanting. Do not overwater. If you are using a plastic cup instead of paper, punch a few small holes in the bottom for drainage.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.800|
1 Ratings, 1 Reviews
Have you used this product?
Rate it now.
Was this review helpful?