Product Sold Out
Rs 350 Rs 799
Rs 448 Rs 499
Rs 199 Rs 3500
Rs 2425 Rs 950
Rs 845 Rs 160
Rs 120 Rs 1900
Rs 1590 Rs 160
Rs 128 Rs 385
Rs 169 Rs 160
Rs 120 Rs 999
Rs 299 Rs 350
Rs 199 Rs 399
Rs 159 Rs 300
Rs 200 Rs 275
Rs 164 Rs 200
Rs 200 Rs 320
Rs 270 Rs 725
Rs 599 Rs 200
Rs 170 Rs 350
5 offers Pay online and Save upto Rs 80* T&C
This product is currently out of stock
You can place a return request within 10 days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing product or empty parcel, the return request should be filed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Gurgoan , HaryanaVisit Seller Store
|Binding||: Paper Back|
Quantitative Aptitude forms a very important part of preparation of MBA aspirants. Not just the Quant section but it forms the backbone of the Data Interpretation Data Sufficiency and Reasoning.
Disha’s Quantitative Aptitude for CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ CMAT/ MAT/ Bank PO/ SSC is a book focussed on mastering techniques to crack these examinations. The book starts from a basic level and moves to an expert level.
• Structure of the book: The book comprises of 6 Units divided into 22 chapters followed by 3 Mock Tests. Each chapter consists of
Theory with Illustrations
Foundation Level Exercise
Standard Level Exercise
Expert Level Exercise
Solutions to the 3 levels of exercises
Solutions to Test Yourself
• The complete book has been divided into 5 units (Numbers Arithmetic Algebra Geometry and Counting Principles) which have been further divided into 22 chapters.
• Each chapter includes detailed review of all the concepts involved with exhaustive number o f well discussed Illustrations.
• The theory is followed by 3 levels of exercises – Foundation Level Standard Level and Expert Level. The detailed solution to each and every question has been provided immediately at the end of the 3 exercises.
• Foundation Level – Here the focus is to expose the students to solve problems based on the concepts they have learned in theory part. The student develops a good foundation and is ready for the Standard level.
• Standard Level – The Standard level is a collection of excellent quality problems which will test a student on the application of the concepts learned in various real-life situations. The problems provide a good platform to develop a very good problem solving aptitude so as to take up the expert level confidently.
• Expert Level – This is the toughest part of the book and involves the trickiest questions on the concepts involved. Here most of the problems will pose good challenge to the students.
• The book contains 22 Chapter-wise Tests – Test Yourself - on the basis of latest CAT pattern after the exercises in each chapter. The students must attempt these tests in specified time limits and conditions. A new chapter on Basic Trigonometry & its Applications has been introduced in the book.
• At the end of the book 3 Mock Tests are provided based on the exact pattern of latest CAT exams. The solutions to the test are provided at the end of the tests.
• The book contains questions of past exams of CAT/ XAT/ IIFT/ SNAP/ NMAT/ ATMA/ FMS in the various exercises and Illustrations.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.610|