Baby Care Specification
||: 0-3 Months, 12-18 Months, 18-24 Months, 3-6 Months, 6-12 Months
1. Premium Edge guard, effectively cover the sharp edges while retaining its flexibility and softness for enhanced protection
2. Thoroughly tested for high impact collisions (do not rupture)
3. Best Quality Adhesives (do not come off easily yet do not leave stain/damage furniture/paint)
4. Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly, odorless, dust-free and does not become sticky on prolonged use even in Indian heat
5. Flame Retardant/ Fire and water Resistance
6. Easy to Install and Remove. Reusable.
8. Vast Color and Design Choices to blend with furniture and/or room theme
9. Flexible shapes and sizes to fit all furniture types and dimensions
How To Use
Safe-O-Edge with Corner Cushions .First install the corner cushions on all corners and then cut the edge guard into pieces to fit the space between corner cushions (see pic 1a).
Safe-O-Edge without Corner Cushions. Mark each corner on edge guard and cut the extra material (approx. 90Deg) using sharp knife for proper fit (see pic 1b).
1. Clean the sharp surface as well as Safe-o-Kids edge Cushions inner surfaces using any ordinary home cleaning solution. Wipe it dry.
2. Peel off the yellow backing layer of the double sided tape provided with the edge Cushion (see pic 2a)
4. Apply the tape to both inner surfaces of edge cushion (see pic 2b)
5. Remove the 3M backings from the surfaces of edge cushion (see pic 2c)
6.Carefully align the edge cushion so that it fits perfectly with the sharp surface without leaving any space (see pic 2d)
7. Press tightly and hold edge Cushion against the surface for at least one minute
8. Optionally, apply additional designer protection layer over the edge Cushion for additional strength, life and aesthetics. (see pic 2e)
- Start Removing edge Cushion carefully from any one of the edge. DO NOT Use any chemicals/ sharp tools.
- Clean the surface with wet cloth, etc as suitable
Caution & Tips
1. Strictly follow the installation instructions for proper safety. Preferably buy corner cushions separately for neater installations.
2. Carefully measure the dimensions of the edge before deciding on which type and size of edge Cushion to buy. Consult customer care for any questions.
3. Make sure that sharp edge is properly covered.If edge cushion is bigger than edge, cut using scissors/cutter to fit the size.
4. This product is not a replacement for adult supervision
5. This is not a toy. Do not swallow or chew
6. Do not use any additional adhesive as this may cause damage to the furniture. Do not stick on surfaces with removable or weak paints/finish
7. If edge cushion is damaged, replace immediately
8. It is not recommended to use the edge Cushions on rough surfaces made of bricks, etc
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)