Scroll To Top
  Items Left!
Valencia

Women's Embroidery Night Gown Nighty Maxi Nightwear Lizzybizzy cotton by Valencia Sleepwear

Women's Embroidery Night Gown Nighty Maxi Nightwear Lizzybizzy cotton by Valencia Sleepwear Buy Women's Embroidery Night Gown Nighty Maxi Nightwear Lizzybizzy cotton by Valencia Sleepwear online at a discounted price from ShopClues.com. Shop Fashion, Women's Clothing products @ Lowest Prices. Shop now! Enjoy Free Shipping & COD across India. EMI options available with Easy Return/Replacement Polices. Valencia Product Id : 143625370
Rs.1,199 Rs.2,199 45% off
Extra CluesBucks+only on VIP Club. Join Now
  • Prints & Patterns : Embroidered
  • Color Family : Blue
  • Fabric : Cotton Blend
item is available on 201301 Change
  • COD Not Available
  • Shipping: Rs. 0
  • Delivered 7-9 Business Days
  • Return not allowed for this product
  • Payment Options: (Credit Card , Debit Card , Net Banking , Wallets )
Sold by :

Valencia Sleepwear

Baroda , Gujarat

Visit Seller Store

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Product Details:

Women's Embroidery Night Gown Nighty Maxi Nightwear Lizzybizzy cotton by Valencia Sleepwear

Fine embroidery nightgown apt for daily wear, the elegant machine embroidery done on the neck & on the short sleeves along with one side, side pocket, makes the gowns look pleasing & appealing to eyes.

Our best seller so far, the fabric is most sorted after from our entire collection.

Very lightweight, soft & breathable fabric makes a comfortable fit for the body.
Measurement:
Length - 54 inches
Bust - 22*2, front & back = 44 inches (seam to seam)
Waist - 25*2, front & back = 50 inches ( seam to seam)
Made with love in India  !!!!

About us (Valencia Sleepwear)

We don’t sell everything available for making profits but we offer only selected range of Nightwear products, to make you feel special.

Our ratings say it all, we are not here with an intention of simply selling products, we are here to create value for our esteemed customers, our relationship doesn’t end after our sales but it’s just the beginning.

Our Commitment

We bring to you the most selective range of nightwear products, we understand your needs & provide products accordingly, do you find something missing that you have been looking for?? Write to us, we shall try to source it for you as soon as possible.

Dispatch, shipping & privacy

We are into nightwear retailing for more than 20 years, hence we understand your needs, our shipping is completely discreet… (it’s a secret), you can order the naughtiest of the apparels without anyone knowing about it, we are tight lipped…. That’s our promise…J

We assure you of our best services, timely dispatches & the speediest mode to make the product available for you, in 95% of the cases we dispatch the goods on the same day of receiving the order, for the remaining 5% we strive hard to dispatch the very next day.

Money back :

If we fail to stand by our commitment due to any unavoidable circumstances we shall refund you the entire money back for not being able to dispatch.

Exchange Policy:

Due to hygiene issues, we do not accept exchanges, only in cases of manufacturing defects in the item, we would replace your merchandise, the information for which needs to be shared with us within 3 days of the receipt of the product.

 

Looking forward to serving you.

Key Feature

Brand :   Valencia

Prints & Patterns Details

Prints & Patterns :   Embroidered

Sleep and Lounge Wear

Type :   Night Gowns & Nighty

Color Set Details

Color Family :   Blue

Fabric Attribute for Lingerie

Fabric :   Cotton Blend

More Details

Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes) :   Rs.2199

Rating & Reviews

0
5
0
4
0
3
0
2
0
1
0

0 Ratings, 0 Reviews

Please Note: Seller assumes all responsibility for the products listed and sold . If you want to report an intellectual property right violation of this product, please click here.
Some text some message..