Product Sold Out
Inclusive of all taxes
*All discounts can be availed in the cart page
Offer Use code "MYSHOPCLUES" T&C View offers
This product is currently out of stock
If applicable customer can place a return/replacement request within 10 Days of order delivery.
In case of damaged/missing/wrong product or empty parcel, the return/replacement request should be placed within 2 days of delivery.Know More
Mumbai , MaharashtraVisit Seller Store
500 Grams of Chia Seeds.
Here are a heap of reasons to eat chia:
1. Chia is gluten free
2. It is super high in dietary fibre, making it great for digestion and healing digestion issues.
4. It boasts 20% protein
5. The protein is a complete protein with all 8 essential amino acids
6. It is high in antioxidants (It has a four times higher ORAC value than blueberries)
7. Chia contains five times more calcium than milk
8. Chia contains seven times more vitamin C than oranges
9. It contains three times more iron than spinach
10. It contains twice the potassium content of banana
11. It is food for healthy skin, hair and nails
12. It has a positive impact balancing blood glucose levels (making it awesome for diabetics)
13. Chia makes a great egg replacement. Just combine with water to form a gel, and add it to recipes that call for egg.
HOW MUCH CHIA SHOULD WE EAT?
Nutritionists recommend that 15g/0.53oz (one tablespoon) of chia is consumed each day. Be sure to drink plenty of water as chia is very high in fiber.
Note: This are Indian-origin Chia Seeds (seeds of the Mint family plants) and are generally Very Dark Brown or Black in Colour.
|Maximum Retail Price (inclusive of all taxes)||: Rs.1100|
|Common or Generic Name||: -|
|Net Contents / Net Quantity||: -|
|Manufacturer's Name and Address||: -|
|Packer's Name and Address||: -|
|Marketer's name and Address||: -|
|Importer's Name and Address||: -|
|Country of Origin / Manufacture / Assembly||: India|
23 Ratings, 5 Reviews