The tech industry is moving at a fast pace, & it’s a challenge to always keep up with the latest gadgets or electronics. Especially, for someone who doesn’t need those high-end operating systems and features. Here’s where refurbished laptops come to the rescue, with low cost and good features as well. These second-hand laptops usually is a great alternative for someone who isn’t a gadget geek, brand-conscious, or kids.
ShopClues offers a wide range of renewed laptops in various top brands like Dell, Lenovo, HP & more with warranty period and features mentioned.
Some myths about refurbished laptops:
1. Second-hand laptops have performance problems as it’s not true because many of them are tested and certified before it hits the market.
2. There isn’t any warranty given with refurbished laptops.
3. Renewed laptops need more repairs and can have maintenance problems.
4. Refurbished laptops do not last long as new ones.
5. Refurbished laptops are used or pre-owned, which is not exactly true as most of them are just returned due to some minor issues which are tested later and get fixed.
Advantages of second-hand laptops:
1. Pocket Friendly: Without any doubt, refurbished laptops come at a lower cost and with many features added. Many reliable sellers provide a warranty period and best deals with the same.
2. Eco-Friendly: Much of electronic waste & resources will be saved if consumers choose to buy renewed laptops. It’s a problem that millions of waste is solely generated through electronics productions which releases harmful chemicals. And by purchasing these products, one can actually contribute towards environmental safety.
3. Product Reviews: In today’s world, many people are going for refurbished laptops and giving reviews, which makes it much easier for someone who is still in a dilemma of buying one.
4. As Good As New: in most cases refurbished laptops are barely used by someone and remain untouched, and after the testing process, consumers can actually buy these. One can actually buy HP used laptop, Dell renewed laptop, and more.
5. Great Alternative: Refurbished laptops are good for kids as it allows them to learn new things and since the pandemic has hit the world with lockdowns, parents can actually buy one for their little ones to take online classes.
Quick tips before buying any refurbished laptop:
1. Look for a good period of warranty
2. Read reviews carefully
3. Examine the used laptop before buying it
If you need a laptop that is inexpensive and with great features, then refurbished laptops are a good choice, as long as it’s bought from a trusted seller.
|Latest Refurbished Laptops||Price|
|Refurbished Corporate HP 440 G1 Intel Core i5 4th Gen 4 GB RAM/320 GB Hdd and Carry Bag with 1 year hardware warranty||₹26299|
|HP 240 G3 Notebook Quad Core 4th Gen Laptop, 4 GB RAM 500 GB HDD||₹29000|
|Refurbished LENOVO T410Intel Corei5 -4 GB /DOS/ 250 GB/ DVD / SCREEN SIZE 14 ( 3 Months, Seller Warranty )||₹36250|
|Lenovo T400 DOS Core2Duo Laptop Thinkpad 2 GB Ram 320GB HDD (Refurbished) ( seller warranty , 2 Months )||₹29999|
|Refurbished Corporate Lenovo X230 Intel Core i5 3rd Gen 4gb ddr3 ram, 320gb hard disk with 1 year hardware warranty||₹26589|
|Refurbished Corporate Lenovo x240 Intel Core i5 4th Gen 4gb ddr3 ram, 320gb hard disk with 1 year hardware warranty||₹33179|
|Refurbished Corporate Dell -6430 Intel Core i5 3rd Gen 4gb ddr3 ram, 320gb hard disk with 1 year hardware warranty||₹31249|
|Refurbished Corporate HP-6470b Intel Core i5 3th Gen 4gb ddr3 ram, 320gb hard disk with 1 Month Manufacturer Warranty||₹30119|
|Refurbished Corporate Lenovo T440 Intel Core i5 4th Gen 4gb ddr3 ram, 320gb hard disk with 1 year hardware warranty||₹38979|
|Refurbished Corporate HP-840 G1 Intel Core i5 4th Gen 4gb ddr3 ram, 320gb hard disk with 1 year hardware warranty||₹40559|