All the concepts of Financial Statement Analysis and Financial Reporting have been covered in this program. It covers 20% of the syllabus of CFA L1 and also helps in building the foundation in Finance. Not only the candidates preparing for the CFA exam would be benefiited by this course but also the learners aspiring to enter the field of finance without formal education of commerce would find this very useful.
Care has been taken to construct the program in various Study sessions and readings, just as structured in the CFA program. It contains 73 video lectures for each subtopic, keeping in mind that the attention span of the students is short. It is such designed that each topic is followed by concept checkers on that topic, and the instructor has also explained how a question should be attempted on the CFA exam.
For a tough subject like Financial Reporting & Analysis, a student generally takes around 60-100 hours, so as to get an understanding of FRA through self study, however, taking this online course, with help them understand this complex topic in less than 15 hours! Therefore, working professionals preparing for CFA exam are strongly recommended to take this course so that they can make the most of their limited time available for studying.
No prior knowledge required. Though for practice, it is suggested that you have a CFA L1 FSA courseware available.
- Financial Statement Analysis: An Introduction
- Financial Reporting Mechanics
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Understanding Income Statements
- Understanding Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statements
- Financial Analysis Techniques
- Long Lived Assets
- Income Taxes
- Long Term Liabilities
- Financial Reporting Quality
- Accounting Shenanigans on the Cash Flow Statement
- Financial Statement Analysis - Application
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE?
- Anyone can opt for this course because an understanding of accounts is the basis of the financial arena
- Students who wish to enrol for an accounting course in college will surely benefit from this program
- Anyone starting his/her own business
- Students who face a challenge in Accounts
- CFA L1 students without a background in the area of Accounting