How Does it Work?
- Register as a Merchant: To sell on ShopClues you need to register and get verified as a seller. Click on the Merchant Registration link at the bottom of the home page. Fill up the given form and click on register. ShopClues will verify you as a seller. You are now registered as a seller on ShopClues.
- Store Manager Login: Store Manager is our E-Commerce technology backend tool through which you can manage your entire online store such as, upload/edit your catalog, view orders, manage inventory and much more anytime from any device on the Internet. You will sent login details for the same.
- Upload your product catalogue: You are now ready to list your product for sale. You can upload your product listing with our easy to use Store Manager tool. We recommend you keep the following details ready before uploading the listing.
- Merchant Code - Your code number for the item
- Product Title - What is the product called?
- Image of the product - You can upload 1-3 photographs
- Product Description - Write in the key features of your product.
- MRP of the product
- The Selling Price of the product
- Keywords - put a list of keywords using which the product can show up in search results.
- Options - put up the list of options in which the product is available. E.g. If it is a shirt then various sizes and colors in which the shirt is available.
Should you need any assistance in uploading your catalogue you can contact us at email@example.com. ShopClues will upload your catalogue on the site within 24 hours and inform you via phone and email. Please note that all listings will be screened and approved by ShopClues before they are activated online.
- Once a product is sold ShopClues will raise an order number and send order confirmation to the buyer and you.
- You can view the orders real time through the Store Manager. Every day we also send an order summary report. The order summary report will also inform you of the time of product pick up from your warehouse. You would be expected to keep the products ready for pick up as per the orders received.
- Bulk Purchase - Here is a unique tool to help you maximize volumes. Configure bulk purchase prices for any products, set prices for different quantities of the same product.
- ShopClues will then pick the products along with the invoice (in buyer name) from your warehouse and bring it to its own cross-dock facility.
- Extra packaging will be done to make the item shipping friendly. Item will then be shipped. The order will be considered complete once the customer confirms receipt and accepts the order.
- Your money, Sale price minus ShopClues service fees, will then be remitted to your bank account.