Buy Women's Flats Online
Are you someone who likes to wear flats instead of heels? Flat sandals are actually a must have in every women’s wardrobe. And they are actually worn at most of the events, whether it’s brunch, evening events or even corporate parties. You can pair women’s flats with every outfit as well. Platform sandals are more comfortable and relaxing than heels and stylish too.
ShopClues has a wide range of flats in different brands like Puransh, Pandora, Wildcraft, Exotique, Cameleo Fashion & more.
We would love to give you more reasons to switch from heels to flats. Check it out!
- Improves Posture: When someone wears high heels, no doubt it looks great but, then they are the main reason of bad body posture, it puts pressure on your toes, which makes them uncomfortable. On the other side flat sandals put equal body weight and improves the body posture.
- Easy To Move Around: Flats are more practical and easy to move around anywhere & anytime. Whether playing, doing sports or all day job, heels are not a good option for your feet.
- Comfort Over Anything: When it comes to comfort, most of the people ditch heels over platform sandals. If you want to wear a little heel, then they’re comfortable too but not high heels.
- Less Risk: Women’s sandals are a lot safer than heels, as the balance is maintained when especially travelling in public transports. Even flats have less risk of injuries. When you have an ankle problem, prefer platform sandals instead of heels.
- Prevents Pain Issues: Women’s flats reduce knee and lower back pain issues. Grab a good pair of comfortable flats that can be more comfortable and easy to wear for long trips as well.
Here’s your guide to perfect flat sandals for women that are a must have for your wardrobes:
- Ballet Flats: These are the staple of every woman’s wardrobe. They have slight heel and are mostly preferred to be worn by women at workplaces as they are a great alternative of heels.
Add a pop of colour to your outfit and make it more interesting and elegant.
- Flat Boots: These are perfect for rainy days. These are also worn the most in winters as they keep your feet warm and easy to walk around.
- Loafers: These are famous among men and women both. Women’s loafers have a little heel to make them stand out at every event. They have an elegant look and are more comfortable.
- Women’s Sandals: These are a must have in everyone’s wardrobe as they go with everything and are perfect for summers. They have fewer straps and are breathable too. Flat sandals are more casual than formal. You can pair these up with jeans and a tee or dress.
- Slip on Leather Sandals: if you want flats that are completely for workplace and be comfortable at the same time, then look for slip on leather sandals. They are easy to wear designer sandals that give a trendy look to your outfit.
It’s time to choose comfort and fashion for your feet. Explore some of the best women’s flats only at ShopClues. Make every move count.
A diverse range of brands to select from, like Neha Fab Design
, Funku Fashion
. Rs. 300 - Rs. 499, Rs. 500 - Rs. 999, Rs. 299 and Below, Rs. 1000 - Rs. 1999, Rs. 2000 and Above price range that is tailored to be as affordable as possible. Surf and shop till you find the perfect one amongst 644 products. The Top 5 list on ShopClues featuring IndiForce Black Wedge Heels For Women, Gigantic Womens Blue Chappal, IndiForce Women Blue Sandal, GOYAL ENTERPRISES Women's Fashion Rajasthani Red Chappal, GOYAL ENTERPRISES Women's Fashion Rajasthani Multicolor Chappal will make it easier for you to make your purchase decision.
List of Best Selling Women flats price
|Latest Women flats|| Price |
|IndiForce Black Wedge Heels For Women ||₹409|
|IndiForce Brown Women Sandal Flat ||₹299|
|IndiForce Women Blue Sandal ||₹359|
|IndiForce Women Gold Sandal Heels ||₹420|
|IndiForce Red Women Wedge Heels ||₹380|
|IndiForce Black Women Wedge Heels ||₹380|
|IndiForce Black Women Wedge Heels ||₹399|
|Funku Fashion Women's Brown Sandals ||₹589|
|Somugi Women Magenta Wedges ||₹629|
|Funku Fashion Women's Black Sandals ||₹399|
Data last updated on 01/10/2023